Plans?

You sat in Jared's trailer, literally not doing anything, you couldn't- your phone broke. You didnt know what it was but Misha bugged you, he was being nice but it was something about him that you didnt like. Maybe you were a bit rude.

After a couple of hours Jared walked in. He had a red flannel on with black jeans and his hair was slicked back and tucked behind his ears.
"Hey Y/N" he said smiling.
"Hey."
"Have you been just sat here?" He asked.
"Yeah" you sighed.
"What why? You could've explored the set or something."
"I know but i couldnt be bothered. I was going to just go on my phone but." You held up the parts of your broken phone and sighed.
"How did that happen?" He laughed.
"Bumped into misha." You shrugged.
"Wow so you did meet him. Why dont you like him?"
"Is it that obvious?"
Jared nodded.
"I dont even know."
"You barely know him."
"Exactly, its just that I feel like he's one of those people who just get under your skin."
"I assure you Misha is a great guy."
You nodded.
"Anyways, me my wife, Jensen and his wife and Misha are going to the club tonight and me and Jensen were wondering if you wanted to come?"
"Um"
"It would be a great chance to get to know Misha properly and to meet our wives." Jared persuaded me.
You sighed "fine" you agreed.
"Now I need to get changed so get out." He laughed as you got up and went to find your dad.
You wandered around set to find your dad with Misha. You looked at Misha but he looked away, he was clearly hurt by what you had done earlier.
"Hey dad can I talk to you?"
"Yeah" my dad said coming to the side.
"Im going to the club with Jared, Jensen and Misha tonight."
"So you're bonding with the guys?" He asked smiling. He was clearly happy for you so you decided not to talk to him about Misha.
"Yeah"you smiled back.
"Well go have fun okay." He said as he pulled you in a hug.
"Okay" you smiled as you waved him goodbye and walked off.
Your stomach rumbled and you realised that you hadn't eaten anything since this morning. On the way out you bumped into Jensen.
"Hey Y/N" he called out.
"Hey."
"Where you going?" he asked.
"Looking for food."
"Well I was making my way to the cantine, wanna come with?" He asked.
"Sure." You smiled.
You and Jensen got food, it was rice and chicken, and it was so delicious. Jared joined, even Misha. They sat on our table, Jared beside you. Misha didn't look at you even though you wanted him too. But the conversation still flowed and soon it was time to go home.
"Bye guys, I'll see you later." You called out to the guys as you grabbed your coat from Jensen's trailer.
"Yeah we're meeting at Jensen's house okay, text you the address." Jared called back.
"Oh shit, wait." There was the realisation that my phone was broken.
"Jar my phone is broken."
"Oh yeah" he laughed as he got a pen and paper and wrote down an address. "Meet us here."
You nodded your head as he pulled you into a hug.
"I'm glad I've met you." He said as he rubbed your back.
"Me too" you smiled .
You said goodbye to Jensen too, who did the same thing by pulling you into a hug.
Misha was there so you said goodbye to him and he muttered a goodbye underneath his breath which was good enough.
You met your dad at the gates and you both hopped in the car.
"Ready?" He asked as he started the car.
"Yeah"