One Room

You but the inside of your cheek as you started walking down the street, clutching your hoodie as if it would save you from the rain. It was freezing cold and you were shivering.
"Hey Y/N" Misha shouted as he ran beside you.
"There's a hotel a couple blocks away, we can make it there." He said, pointing down one of the streets.
Following his hand you started walking, not replying.
"Y/N listen." He said as he trudged next to you.
"Please."
He carried on pestering you and you carried on ignoring him until you reached the hotel. It was fancy and big.

Suddenly, Misha pulled you under the shelter of the entrance to the hotel and made you face him.
"Misha get off me." You said struggling to get out of his grasp.
"No, listen to me."
"No."
"Y/N please."
"What?" You yelled still squirming as his hand tightened around you.
"I have to tell you, I love you and that I'd be lying if I said that I regret a word I said that night. Y/N I don't know what you have done to me but I fell for you so fast." He said, his eyes staring into yours.
You stopped squirming. But you couldn't let him get away with that.
"Well you did say you regretted it."
"The reason I said that was because well, I have kids Y/N I couldn't let them get hurt- not again."
"Is this about Vicki? Because I am not Vicki and you had no right to think that Misha."
"I know but I was scared. I didn't want to get hurt either." In that moment he let go of you, his face becoming soft.
"Misha I understand."
"I'm sorry, for all of it, even that girl today. She didn't mean anything to me I was just trying to distract myself from thinking about you but I couldn't take it anymore. When I saw you today and how beautiful you looked I realised I was missing out on such an amazing person and I had caused you so much pain." He shook his head and looked down at the ground.

You still wanted to dig at him about what he did and how wrong it was but seeing him here in this state made your heart break. He had caused you pain but it wasn't his fault, he was broken.
You sighed. "Misha I don't even know what to say."
"I know it'll take time but please give me the chance to make it up to you, I want you to be part of my life." He begged looking at you with sad eyes.
"I-I okay." You said as you sighed loudly once again.
"Thank you so much he said holding your shoulder. You gave him a slight smile, what if he broke your heart again?
You both walked in, a bit of the tension between the both of you had dropped and you were finding it easier to be normal around him.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The assistant at the hotel reception said.
"We need a room." Misha said.
"Preferably with two beds." You interjected causing Misha to scoff.
"I'm so sorry ma'am the only room we have left is a bedroom suite, with one bed." The assistant said.
"Of course." You sighed throwing your hands in the air. "Seriously, this big ass hotel an you only have one room?"
"People have booked in emergency due to this storm."
"Well fuck them, you know what," you started saying but Misha covered your mouth with his hand before you got kicked out.
"We will take it." He said putting money on the desk and taking the key.
"Room 146." The assistant smiled. Misha took your hand and lead you to the elevator but not before you looked at the assistant and have him the most sarcastic smile.

Misha shook his head.
"Gosh Y/N it's not that deep, I'll sleep on the couch." He chuckled.
"Fine." You said crossing your arms.
When we finally got up to the room all you wanted to do was jump in the bed but you felt so nasty and wet that you had to take a shower first.
"Hey does your dad know where you are?"
"I think so, I'm about to head for a shower ok."
"Okay but give me your phone so I can text him from you."
"Um about that." You said smiling apologetically.
"What, another guy bumped into you?"
"No" you nervously chuckled." Um the day you pissed me off I kinda smashed it."
His jaw dropped. You winced thinking he was going to shout but you were surprised when all he did was laugh. You stared at him, confused.
"You are so dramatic."
"Well why would I want a phone from you when you wanted nothing to do with you."
"Well played" he admitted. "I'll text him off my phone"
You went for a shower leaving your hoodie and your underwear to dry as you had nothing else. You took your dress off and all the pins from your hair. Stepping in the shower you let the water wash away all the stress that had been building up for the past month.

You got out only wearing your oversized hoodie and underwear underneath. It covered you enough but you still felt uncomfortable. Finding Misha on the sofa you walked up to him and saw him sleeping soundly. His hair was messy and looked a lighter brown than ever, his pink lips in a slight pout and his face relaxed.
You got a pillow and whacked him.
"Get up, go for a shower."
"Mm" he groaned.
You grabbed his arm and tried pulling him off the sofa  but he was heavy.
"Get up." You said poking him constantly.
"Fine ok just stop." He said grabbing his phone.
"Hm that's funny, your dads not replied yet."
"His phones probably dead." You said.
"Yeah, hey I don't have anything to wear."
"What do you want me to do?"
"Well you're technically not wearing anything either." He smirked making you blush. You pushed him
"Shutup and go." You said shaking your head.
He went for a shower whilst you dried your hair and had some coffee. Then you got into bed, your eyes were just closing when you heard the bathroom door shut. In came Misha Collins fucking naked. Well half naked, he had his boxers on.
You stared at his massive bulge for a second before covering your eyes.
"You are a dick."
"Not my fault" he said, you knew he was smirking.
"I'm going to dry my hair then I'll get into bed." He said casually.
"Get into bed? Uhuh you're sleeping on the couch."
"No my back hurts I'm sleeping on the bed you sleep on the couch."
"No!"
"I guess we're both sleeping here then." He chuckled. He was evil.
You gave up and when he went out of the room, uncovered your eyes and lay down, trying to get some sleep, it was quite late now.