He sniffed and dragged himself out of the room.

There was an awkward silence. Jimin chewed his lower lip looking at the younger who was strangely so quiet.

"So what are we going to do?"

"It's my fault" Taehyung whispered tears falling down his eyes. Jimin was startled by the tears.

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's all my fault Jiminah, I never should have kissed you that day"

Jimin frowned "What the hell are you talking about?" He paused. "Do you regret our relationship? Is that it?"

"No... no... way. It's just..."

Jimin gathered him in his arms. "Don't talk like that. We will weather the storm....together"

He cupped Taehyung's face "This is just one of our trials okay. We'll pass this. We just have to be brave enough"

Taehyung nodded and they kissed. Probably for the last time.

The paparazzi was extreme as the group walked past security check point. Many of the cameras were focused on Jimin and Taehyung.

"Fag!" A voice out of nowhere yelled out. It stung Jimin's heart but he pretended not to hear it. Thousands of jeers and screaming insults poured out from the overwhelming crowd.

"Disgrace!"

"Disgusting!"

"I loved you, how could you Jimin!"

"V you asshole! You corrupted Jimin!"

"Stinking hoes"

"Down with BTS"

It took the security so much effort to clear the crowd for the group. The insults kept pouring until they boarded their flight.

They all sighed in relief as they entered their private plane. There was a deadly silence hanging over everyone.

Yoongi looked pale. His skin was whiter than ever. Hoseok was chewing on his finger nails. Jungkook was tapping his foot nervously looking out the window. Namjoon was trying to comfort a sobbing Jin while the victims sat behind trying not to even breathe.

"Do you think we should run away?" Jimin whispered.

Taehyung gave him a sad smile which tugged at his heart. "It's okay Jimin. Everything is okay"

Jimin couldn't help but feel something was wrong with Taehyung. What was he even thinking?His imagination went wild for a brief second but he shook his head.

No Taehyung wouldn't leave him. He promised to stay by his side. He gripped Taehyung's hand strongly and looked into his eyes to connect with him but there was nothing there. He suddenly seemed soulless. He wasn't letting go so he rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder. He didn't care about what anyone thought. He was going to be with Taehyung.

Jungkook's phone rang so he went to the bathroom to answer it. It was Lisa. When he was sure the coast was clear, he answered it.

"Lisa, this is far worse than I imagined"

Lisa laughed. "Calm down Kookie. It's going exactly how I planned it. I will handle the whole thing, just make sure you stay low"

"Okay" Jungkook said and ended the call. He returned to his seat and glanced at the couple.

They looked so dejected. He had never seen Jimin look so sad and Taehyung so depressed. Taehyung always looked depressed but this was on a whole other level. The silence irked him and he felt a bit guilty but when he thought of having Jimin all to himself, his heart hardened and he ignored everything.

They finally arrived at the airport and the paparazzi was worse. Taehyung quickly left Jimin behind and rushed out making the older hurt by his action but he pretended he wasn't affected and walked with a face mask on his face. All their pictures were taken and questions were thrown even at the other members.

"No comment!" Namjoon shouted as they all practically ran into their waiting cars. Jimin and Taehyung weren't in the same car. Jimin was with Jungkook and Hoseok. Soon, they noticed the driver was driving towards Big Hit.

"Hey, where are we going?" Hoseok asked.

"To the company. The chairman wants to speak with you" The driver answered.

Jimin gulped. They were meeting the Chairman himself. Since they were meeting him personally, it was an over the scale issue. His heart was pounding in his chest and his head was aching. He suddenly felt Jungkook's hand on top of his.

"It's going to be okay hyung" He whispered in a cool soothing voice and in a way, he felt better.

Ending this chapter here. To be continued in the next one. Keep reading, Bye!