Even when she's not around she's around! [44]

Start from the beginning

My jaw clenched even tighter if that was possible. "Where the hell is Rosa?"

I don't believe that shit at all seeing how Camila just told me not too long ago not to let Ro back around her. So why all of a sudden would her mind change, I know she wasn't the desperate to have somebody watch her that she would choose Chanel out of all people.

"I-I don't know Y/N, I'm only doing what I was told to."

I inhaled quickly becoming irritated. This bitch doesn't know anything.

"Whatever listen. Get ahold of Ally or Normani since you don't know where Camila is. Call them to come watch Royalty."

"Ok."

Sighing deeply I hung up the phone without another word.

I figured I needed to call Camila but when I called it went straight to her voicemail. I groaned throwing myself back down on the bed.

As I stared out the large glass windows put to the water the smell of waffles and bacon filled my nose and I knew the maids must have cooked.

I hopped off the bed pulling my jogging pants up before getting up and dosing my morning hygiene.
Once I was finished I made my way down the large stairs.

"Good morning baby." I said as I walked down the stairs into the kitchen going to place a kiss on Nicki's lips.

She straight up dodged me and went under my arm passing me.

I frowned turning around to her. "Damn babe, you still upset about yesterday?"

She glanced back at me before shrugging. "What you think?"

I shrugged. "I don't know what to think. I mean we had a nice time yesterday, we talked everything out so I'm lost right now."

She gave me a fake smile. "Even though that's true, I woke up before you and do you know what I saw?"

"What?"

"Messages from that bitch Chanel. You know the one you claim is just your personal assistant." She spoke with her eyes never leaving mine.

I chuckled shaking my head. "No baby, you got it all wrong. She was telling me that she had to go to my place to watch Royalty. Apparently Camila asked her to I don't really know."

She just shook her head trying to walk past me but I had her trapped against the refrigerator. My arms above her head on each side so she wasn't going anywhere.

"Baby, you got to believe me. I'm serious."

She sighed bringing her hands up to her face. "I'm so sorry baby. I-I don't know why I'm acting so jealous, I know you wouldn't cheat on me. I-I'm just-"

I interrupted her by placing my lips on hers. "Shhh baby it's ok I understand. Trust me I get jealous too."

She giggled as she slapped my face softly. "Oh I know you do, but it's completely out of character for me."

I smiled down at her as I placed a slow lingering kiss on her lips.

"Now that we're all good again, can we please go eat this nice breakfast that was prepared for us?"

"Yes let's go baby, I'm starving!"

::

Later that night.