Good times with you. [43]

Start from the beginning

But she really don't need to be, because I got it under control.

Nicki cheesed up at me showing all her perfect teeth. I chuckled as I felt her grab me making us roll around on the bed with her now straddling my lap.

RATED R SCENE‼️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🔞

"Mm I like this position."

She bit her lip glancing all over my face. I could feel her hand finds it's way to my waist band.

"So do I."

"Babe." I watched her hand go further and further into my pants.

"What?" She questioned with a fake concern look on her face.

I knew she knew exactly what she was doing right now.

I shook my head. "Onika, please don't start something you know you not gone finish."

"Now you know imma finish it babe. I always do."

I stared deeply in her eyes as I felt her hand start to move up and down my hard, shaft slowly.

I licked my lips focusing on her face.

"Nic- I-we" she smiled down at me clearly enjoying my flustered state.

"Why you acting all nervous baby. Like we haven't done this before."

I was literally lost for words. I mean her perfect breast all in my face and let's not get started on her ass.

My eyes trailed down her body at the little to no clothing hugging her body. Her red pair of lace panties with a bra to match and a see there overthrow. She was perfect.

She turned her head to the side before she rubbed up against me some more. "Aww baby, you are nervous." She whined while playing with my chin. "You are so cute, but I don't see why you would nervous. This is not our first time. Far from it actually."

I smacked my lips before playfully pushing her hand away from me. "Nika stop it I'm cool I'm just trying to take in all of you."

She stared at me as she ran her top lip and bottom lip together making her deep dimples show. "Mmhm well don't worry, because I got you baby."

I felt her hands slip away from my waist as they crawled up my shirt running up and down my chest. I stare down at her watching her every move.

Her hands then disappear from under my shirt and down into my shorts attaching to my manhood. She found it fairly easy causing me to suck in a heavy breath as her eyes never left mine. "Let me take in all of you.."

She giggled softly before pulling her hand out of my shorts. The tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife.

"Baby." She whispered as she slowly moved up my body. Her soft lips moving down my neck.

"Nicki." I called out barely above a whisper.

She winked at me. "I want you, to fuck me. Now."

She extends her arm forward caressing the back of my head as my heated breath fans up against her bare stomach. She smiled up at me before flipping her hair over her shoulder. Staring down at me she slowly backs up sitting beside me on the bed.

"I got some condoms."

"Oh that definitely won't be needed. You know I love to be able to feel EVERYTHING."

I nodded licking my lips. "C'mere then."

She shakes her head, with a smirk on her glossed lips.