12 - Seven Shades of Death

Okay, so here's the new chapter(:

--------------------------------------------> VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTEEEEEE

--------

Valentina POV

Ravanna Elicia? The missing girl? Sophia's her actual sister? Oh my goodness. Hailey was taken aback but not as shocked as me. I mean, I'd forgotten about this whole Ravanna Elicia case. I had my mind focused on helping Lucas and his parents. This was kind of too much for me. I put the file on the bedside table and sighed deeply. Hailey did the same. "Hailey, it's late. Let's go to sleep," I whispered.

*

The next morning, we got called to the meeting room for an emergency gathering. Hailey and I were still in our pyjamas as instructed. Mr Whitehead just told us to come straight down. We opened the meeting room door and the rest of the team were all sat down, blushing at the fact that they were in pyjamas. "Take a seat, and make it quick ladies!" Mr Whitehead snapped. We quickly scurried to our seats and stared at Mr Whitehead.

"Okay, we were meant to leave London tonight to go back to the base but that has been cancelled. Our stay in London has been extended slightly. This is because we have an emergency new mission. Tonight at precisely ten o'clock, Tyrone Kaine will be at the Italian Ritz resturaunt," announced Mr Whitehead. At the mention of that name, everyone gasped. Who the hell is this Kaine guy? I thought to myself. Reading my puzzled face, Mr Whitehead flung a file with the name Kaine stamped on the front.

The name sounded so familiar. Tyrone Kaine. 

"Kaine has been being watched by the C.I.A for over two years and we've come close to catching him but he always seems to slip away. So because the resturaunt is very convenient, we have been chosen to do the honours of finally catching him. So tonight, dress smart because you will have to look like you are rich and eating at the restraunt. Be classy. We have sent your dresses and tuxes to your rooms. Be down at the lobby at nine o'clock sharp. Summers, you can take the file upstairs and do your research on him," he ended and left the room swiftly.

Hailey and I went back to our hotel room and I skim read the file.

Tyrone Kaine

Age: 29

Looks: Brown hair, green eyes, 6ft 2, strong-build

Crime: drug lord, robber and murderer of former C.I.A Minor Agents team leader.

About Him: At age of 21 he had robbed more than $2.5million from banks. Now he his a multi-millionaire living in California and London.

That was all I needed to know. There were  around twenty pages left with cases and more information about this mans life. 

Giggling, Hailey ran up to me and swayed around in her new dress from Mr Whitehead. It was a long turqouise dress that stopped at her knees. It was embroided with silver jewels and looked okay. I hate talking about dresses. They're too girly. I only go out in combat trousers, tank tops or baggy tops. And my heavy boots of course.

"Go get your dress. It's in the bathroom with your name on it!" Hailey smiled. Oh shit. I have a dress. Hailey noticed my face drop. "Valentina, if you go to this high class resturaunt in your combats and leather jacket and all, Kaine will know that something's up."

She was right. But there was one thing. Kaine. Tyrone Kaine. I now remember. It was the night we mudered Aqua's dad and some big and criminal men were outside. The night that Aqua killed them all with a twelve-board shotgun. The night I was shocked at the fact that a ten-year-old was so good with a gun.