10 - Confessions & Rivalry

This is dedicated to all my readers who have been reading this story from the start. You guys are my motivation and the reason why I'm still writing this and also the reason for why this is still in the watty's. Thankyou sosososo much :D

----

"Haters are my motivators." - Nicki Minaj

Flavio POV

There was a loud continuous thrudding noise and an abrupt and deafening bang. I think someone was hurt. As I was rushing to the stairs to see, I bumped into Freddy who was hyperventilating like a woman about to give birth. "Soph....Val...I...They.." Freddy stammered. I barged him out of the way to see Val on the floor at the bottom of the stairs, her body spread out -like a dead person.

Sophia was standing at the top of the stairs, staring at her nails and smirking. Hailey rushed down to Val and started checking her pulse. What the heck was going on? "What happened, Soph?" I asked my sister.

"Ah, you know how the British say, erm... I chucked her down the stairs, innit!" she exclaimed, laughing at her own pathetic joke. In unstoppable frustration, I slapped Sophia, hard on her face then ran downstairs to help Valentina. Freddy was still at the top of the stairs, hyperventilating like crazy.

This plan was going downhill! We'd be found out by the team. I had to think quick on my feet. "Sophia, Freddy and Hailey. Just go, you've caused enough trouble already, I'll put Val in one of the guest rooms," I commanded. They were all still stood there. Doing nothing. "Well what are you waiting for? Get out!"

They all walked out of the penthouse and I carried Valentina in my arms up the stairs and into a guest room. When I walked into the guest room, Lucas and Aqua were hiding, each in one of the closets. As soon as I walked into the room, they jumped out. Poised and ready to attack.

"Come on, don't just stand there! Help me. Get some towels, warm water and some ice. Quick! And tell the Gingerveens they need to come in here. That pulse drug should've worn off by now!" I shouted. Obediently, Lucas and Aqua started running around, doing the errands I'd sent them on.

Softly, I put Valentina down on the huge bed and softly called her name. She wasn't responding. I checked her pulse really quickly. I couldn't find her pulse. I placed my fingers on her neck. Nothing. I placed my fingers on her wrist. Nothing. She can't be dead. She can't. "No!" I bellowed, half crying. "Valentina! Wake up! Don't die on me, man!"

Mr and Mrs Gingerveen sprinted into the room, still covered in the fake blood. I moved off the bed. Lucas and Aqua arrived in the room with the towel, a jug of warm water and two blocks of ice. "Mrs Gingerveen..." I began.

"Please, call me Lola, and my husband Peter. What do you need me to do?" Lola asked.

"Okay..Lola. Can you please wet the towel with warm water and dab it on her face, then Peter, can you please put the ice on her back. She had a nasty fall."

Ten minutes later and there was no change. I still couldn't feel her pulse. I had to go in for mouth-to-mouth. I seperated her soft rosy lips and put my lips on hers. I breathed in, hard. I needed her to come back, I need her in my life. Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

Cough. Cough.

I leant back and Val's sparkling blue eyes opened. I'd saved a life. A very important life. To me. I started chuckling and Val slowly started to sit up. Lola stopped dabbing Val's face with the towel, Peter gave me the thumbs up and smiled.

*

Lucas, Aqua, Peter, Lola, Val and I were all sitting in the spacious, glorious-looking penthouse lounge infront of the dancing flames on the topaz fire. Silence ruled the room. Everyone had their cup of teas in their hands and all were just gazing into the captivating flames. All I could think about was the fact that I'd saved a life instead of taking two.