You Turn Her On

(RUBY IS OF AGE IN THESE TYPE CHAPTERS. I WILL NOT HAVE AN UNDERAGE GIRL GETTING FRISKY IN MY BOOKS. SHE WAS PREVIOUSLY 16 AS THATS WHEN YOU'RE ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX WHERE I'M FROM, BUT I'M NOW VERY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MY STUPID DECISION FROM BACK THEN. SHE IS NOW 18!)

Ruby
Ruby waltzed into your dorm, not bothering to knock. "(Y/n), have you seen my...cape" Ruby was stunned by the image of you, layed across your bed, her cape covering your important parts, a cookie between your teeth. "Hey red~ you want a cookie~?" With her cheeks flushed red, her mouth agape, she slowly nodded her head. You extended your hand to her, curling your index finger in a 'come here' motion. Ruby slowly trudged over to your bed. As soon as she was close enough, you grabbed her arm and yanked her into your embrace. You put the cookie in her mouth and kiss her cheek. "Don't you look adorable my little red~, you want your cape back~?" She nods her head again. You smirk and slowly peel away the cape. (These shall all end with me not describing anything they do. Maybe another chapter)

Weiss
You and Weiss were at a fancy shopping mall. You were surrounded by expensive clothes and jewelry, and you felt really out of place. "C'mon (y/n), we need to get you looking immaculate for this party" Weiss, as the heiress to her fathers company, was required to attend a party held by her father at the Schnee mansion. It was also a good opportunity for you to finally meet Weiss' father.

After hours of looking through the same stores a few times Weiss could clearly see you were getting tired and frustrated. She took you to one more store and finally picked something off the rack. She shoved you into the dressing room and told you to change. You came out wearing a dashing suit/beautiful dress. Weiss looked starstruck, not taking her eyes off you as you strut over to the mirror, checking yourself. "Damn, I actually look pretty good". you feel Weiss' hands travel from your shoulders, down your shoulder blades, lower back and rest on your hips. "yes you do~. I can't wait to see you wearing this at my fathers party~". Weiss begins kissing from your ear, to the nape of your neck. you spin around in her grip and plant a chaste kiss against her silky soft lips. "Are we gonna have to leave soon~?" you ask, smirking. she smirks in return, answering your question. Weiss paid for the suit/dress, despite your protest (even though compared to her your poor as shit), and you both bolted back to beacon to satisfy each others lust.

Blake
You and Blake were sat on your bed in your dorm reading your books, as always. She looked over to you and noticed you were reading a book called 'passion' (not a real book. I dont think) which to her knowledge, was an erotic book. Blake was curious as to what part you were on so she asked you to read her the part you're at "She threw my body onto the bed, pressing me against the soft mattress. She claimed my mouth with such vigour and lust, my head swimming with thoughts of the possibilities of what she could do to me. Her hands gripping my-Blake?!" Blake shoved you back on to the bed, taking you utterly by surprise. "Im sorry (y/n), but hearing you read an erotic book does something to me. I can't help but imagine you in all these compromising positions" you feel the heat rush to your cheeks, but smirk back at her "wanna show me the positions you were thinking of kitty cat~?"

Yang
Yang dragged you into her room with no word of explanation. "Everyone out" she said, sounding quite pissed off "What did you do?" Asked Weiss from her desk "I dont know! She won't tell me!" You exclaim as she continues to drag you into the room. Everyone left knowing how Yang gets when shes mad and would rather not be in the way of her wrath. "I cant believe you..." you grow more confused as Yang talks. What the hell did you do? "I can't believe you left your dorm wearing that!" ...huh? "Im wearing shorts and a crop top! Whats wrong with it?!" You were still confused but now angry because you thought Yang was accusing you of something. "Are you kidding?! Those shorts are way too short and so is that shirt! If anyones going to see you in them its going to be me! Now take em off and get on the bed!" She demanded. "Woah woah woah. Hold up, timeout, back pedal. Was all this because you're turned on?" Yang blushed but nodded. "Yang, I knew you were turned on before you dragged me up here. But you looked so annoyed I thought something was wrong" Yang blushed a deeper shade of red a huffed. The reason she was angry was because she was sexually frustrated and seeing you in those revealing clothes in public both annoyed and aroused her. "Hehe fine. Come get me blondie~" you stripped off and pulled her towards the bed.

Nora
Nora recieved a text from you and immediately bolted to your dorm, finding you exactly where she expected you to be. You sent her a text you you in the bathtub, covered in syrup. "You've been so good in cutting down on this stuff I thought you could treat yourself this time~". And oh did she treat herself.

Pyrrha
Pyrrha loves it when you plan to get romantic with her. Buy her her favourite flowers and chocolates, watch a movie or go for a picnic, or you could just show up at her dorm in nothing but lingerie (obviously when her team isn't there, it's a private show).

Velvet
Velvet is a rabbit faunus, so you gotta be careful about turning her on too much. She has a tendancy to keep going until shes COMPLETELY satisfied, but once she is you don't get it on for a while because you're so sore.

Coco
Sending nudes wasnt really your thing, but sending teasing images to Coco was definitely your thing. You sent her a photo of you in her dorm, wearing nothing but her sunglasses, which you'd said had gone "missing", and her beret that you'd also stolen just for this one photo. Coco gave you a warning about stealing her glasses and hat before screwing you sensless.

Winter
Winter (like in Weiss') was dressing you up to meet her father and siblings. It was just a simple dinner party so it was nothing incredibly fancy, but you still had to look presentable enough to meet a family of Schnees so...no pressure. Winter gave you a smart but comfortable waistcoat and black trousers. (This thing basically👇👇) Winter couldn't help but blush as indecent thoughts of stripping you of such nice clothing swarmed her thoughts. "Winter? You okay?" You ask feeling her forehead. "Yes, I'm fine. I was just thinking that you should wear clothing like this more often" you smirked and struck a pose for her. "Clothes like this~? Hmm I dunno~? I prefer wearing stuff that don't grip me so tightly~, I mean it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all on the bottom~" Winters face was beet red by now. Now imagining you with nothing on at all. She shoved you against the wall ans loomed over you. "We are going to have a conversation about your cheekiness later" you grinned, barely containing your excitement for whats to come when you get home from this dinner party.

 "We are going to have a conversation about your cheekiness later" you grinned, barely containing your excitement for whats to come when you get home from this dinner party

Cinder
"Cinder! You have to stop!" Cinder poked her head up from under your skirt "why? It's not like anyones around", even though you were in the corridor of the school. You started pushing on her head "like that matters! Why are you so turned on anyway?! I haven't even done anything REMOTELY sexy! I haven't even seen you today! I've been with Emerald and Mercury!" Cinder held up her scroll, on it was pictures of you throughout the day. In the classes you don't care about, in the training class, which you do actually take part in for extra training, and in the changing rooms. "How the hell did you get those?!" Then you notice the contact name at the top of the screen "I'm gonna kill Emerald..." you mutter. "Don't. I'm the one who asked her to do it" She says in between kisses on your thighs "why?!" You exclaim highly embarrased. "Hush" is all she says before she begins nibbling.

Raven
"Y/n)! It's your turn to bath!" Called Raven from the hot spring. As she's wrapping a towel around herself, she spots you waltzing over, a small towel around your thin frame. Heat rushes to Ravens face as she watches you remove the towel and lower yourself into the water. Your surprised when Raven gets back in with you and cuddles up to your side. "Rae? I thought you were done?" She nuzzles your neck and takes a deep breath through the nose "I can stay a little longer~" you feel her strongly sucking your neck, definitely leaving a mark. "Okay then~" you wrap your arms around her neck, the water not the only thing raising your body temperature.