When You Want Attention

Ruby
Getting Rubys attention was easy peasy, even when she's extremely focused on something, all you have to do is wave a cookie around and she comes running.

Weiss
Getting Weiss' attention was pretty difficult sometimes. You were in her dorm with her while she was doing homework, again. You don't know what you did but she just wouldn't talk to you. "Weeiiss" you whined. You hugged her from behind and asked "why won't you talk to me? Have I done something wrong?" She still didnt reply. So you pulled her chair out, lifted her up and sat her on your lap. Before she could scold you, you kissed her passionately. "Weiss, what did I do?" Weiss hugged your head "you haven't done anything" she said by your ear. "Then why won't you talk to me?" You asked pouting. "Because I always get distracted when you're here and I can't get anything done" she replies, ruffling your hair. "Oh" atleast she wasn't mad at you.

Blake
You were in Blakes dorm with her and Blakes nose was stuck in a book, like always, but you wanted some affection so you started to poke her. She ignored you at first but eventually couldn't take it anymore. She leapt on you and pinned you to her bed. She glared down at you and you just smiled back. "Please stop (y/n), it's annoying" she says leaning closer to your face. "All I wanted was some attention, and now I've got it" you smile. Blake sighs "why didn't you just say so?" Well that was unexpected. Blake leans down and connects your lips, she tastes of tea, Chamomile.

Yang
"Yaaaang, I want cuddlleeess!" You whined as Yang was getting ready for school. You were sick and had to take a few days off. "Sorry baby but I gotta get to class, I have extra credit work to do" you pout and whine until she caves. She gets in the bed with you and cuddles you tight. You try to kiss her but she moves away. "Again, sorry baby girl, I have a mission soon and I dont want to get sick and leave my team" you pout even more but Yang doesn't budge. "You suck" you mumble against her chest.

Nora
You never want Noras attention. You always have it. Always.

Pyrrha
Getting Pyrrhas attention was pretty easy. You were on the roof cloud watching. Pyrrhas eyes were on the sky but you couldn't help but look at her. You rolled ontop of her and kissed her. When She tried to ask what that was for, you shut her up with another kiss, and another, and another. Until you were having a passionate make-out session.

Velvet
Velvet was mad at you. You groped her butt in public and she got really embarrassed. She refused to talk to you no matter what you tried. You got frustrated and just threw her over your shoulder, carrying her up to her dorm. You dropped her on her bed and flopped down on her, trapping her. Your head rested on her chest, and your hips wedged between her thighs. She still refused to talk to you but eventually gave in and started running her fingers through your hair.

Coco
All you had to do with Coco was give her one little kiss and she was yours for the day. No matter what she was doing, she would stop and give you the attention you wanted.

Winter
Winter was sat at her desk doing boring paperwork. You felt quite lonely lately and Winter kept working all day and many hours into the night. You could see she was exhausted but it needed to be done. You couldn't take it anymore and just threw her work across the floor, sat in her lap and cuddled into her shoulder. "(Y/n) please, this needs to get done or we'll both be in trouble" she says urging you to get off. "I don't care. It's Ironwoods fault that I'm lonely. He keeps you here for hours upon hours and doesn't give you a break. I dont like it. But if you really need to get it done, can you atleast give me five minutes like this?" Winter could see small tears form at the corner of your eyes. She cupped your face, cleared away your tears with her thumb and kisses you. "Okay, you can stay here, but try not to be too distracting. I really do need to get this done" you nodded and she continued her work whilst you sat on her lap.

Cinder
Sometimes it was quite difficult to get Cinders attention, since she was busy doing villainy things. But changing infront of her will always catch Cinders eye. If she thinks you're taking too long she'll come over and rip your clothes off. What happens next varies.

Raven
Raven only needs to hear that your lonely and she's right there. Whether it be running at top speed or by portal, she's always there to satisfy your needs.