Your First Kiss

Ruby
Your first kiss with Ruby was short but sweet. You were in her dorm room, laughing about stupid stuff. You found her really cute and adorable, so you leaned in and kissed her. "(Y/N)...you kissed me..." she blushed heavily and it was just too cute. "Yeah...sorry, you were just really cute" you blushed. "Dont apologise, it's just, that was my first kiss" you smiled and kissed her cheek. "That was my first kiss too" you both smiled at eachother and leaned in for another kiss.

Weiss
Weiss was doing her homework, like always, so it was kinda difficult to get her attention. She would always yell at you when you tried, so in order to get her to acknowledge you, you grabbed her chin to make her face you, and quickly planted a peck on her lips. She blushed a bright red "see ya Weiss, I gotta get back to my dorm and start my own homework" you swiftly left her room, feeling statisfied and chuckling when you hear her shout "(Y/N) (L/N)! you come back here this instant!"

Blake
Blake wasn't affectionate all the time. She liked her space, so you gave it to her. But it was one day, when you were both sitting on Blakes bed, that you felt quite lonely and wanted some attention from her, so you kept talking, and talking, and talking. Eventually she had had enough, she grabbed your cheeks and planted a kiss on your lips. She pulled away, looked in your wide eyes and said "(Y/N), please be quiet. Im trying to read" she went back to her book and you curled up in a ball blushing.

Yang
Yang was shocked that, in her words, a girl as gorgeous as you hasn't had her first kiss. You blushed in embarrassment. "Want to change that?" Asked Yang approaching you. You back up until she had you pressed against the wall, leaning her forearms against the wall by your head. She connects your lips, which sends tingles down your spine. The kiss doesn't break until your both breathless and need oxygen. "So how was your first kiss?" Asks Yang through her pants. You somehow manage to blush darker than you already were, and whisper "a-amazing".

Nora
Nora always jumped on you when you went to see her at her dorm room. But this time when she glomps you, she plants a kiss on your lips too. It was a quick kiss but it's Nora, she's most likely hopped up on sugar. But then again, when isn't she hopped up on sugar.

Pyrrha
Pyrrha kept acting nervous around you, like she was when she asked you out. When you asked her about it she responded sith a question. "Can I...kiss you?" You were a little surprised at first but you replied by cupping her jaw, pulling her close and kisisng her lips.

Velvet
Velvet was just being so cute, being so enthusiastic about all the poctures of weapons she'd taken that day, so you couldn't help but kiss her. She blushed a deep red and was at a loss for words. You just chuckled and went back to lpoking through her photos.

Coco
Coco loved giving you affection. Kisses on the cheek, cuddles, and buying you whatever you wanted. So when you asked her for a kiss on the lips, she was more than happy to deliver. Planting a passionate kiss on your lips, even using tongue. You ended up on the bed, but it was too early in the relationship for that stuff, so you just cuddled til you fell asleep.

Winter
Winter was always working. So it was rare that you ever got affection from her. So when you asked her to take atleast one day off to be with you, she sighed, gave you a quick peck on the lips and said "I'll see what I can do".

Cinder
Getting a kiss from Cinder was easy. Getting her to stop was the challenge. Once she starts, she doesn't stop for a while. She draws every last breath from you until you almost pass out from a passionate make-out session.

Raven
Raven spent a lot of time off on missions with the tribe so you didn't see her as often as you would want to. But when she returned she would bring you back gifts, and this time around, she kissed you before saying "I missed you more than usual".