Chapter 30 "I'm Here"

Start from the beginning

I felt myself blush more but gave Jungkook a smile. "You've mentioned it once or twice." I said in a sarcastic tone. 

"I could say it every day baby." He said, leaning closer to my face. 

My eyes widened a bit and I saw his eyes look down to my lips then to my eyes. I relaxed a bit and also leaned in closer. I saw him smile a bit before he placed his lips onto mine with closed eyes. I felt my eyes shut and I melted into the kiss, he suddenly held my cheek and pulled me in closer by the waist with his free hand. My hands landed on his chest, but we didn't break the kiss. My heart began to race. Fast. 

This boy keeps making me feel this way and I don't know how. I'm really in love.

Jungkook finally pulled away but still held me close to him. His smile didn't leave his face and neither did mine.

"I love you and I don't want to see you upset or hurt in any way." Jungkook blurted out. 

"I love you too."

*AT JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE* honkhonk

We made it to Jungkook's house and he led the way into the living room. I looked around and could tell that the house was petty big. We both then sat down on the couch and Jungkook turned on the TV. 

"What's with the bag?" Jungkook asked, his eyes on the TV, switching channels. 

I looked down at my bag on the floor and remembered everything. "I..just started packing after arguing with my dad. I don't want to go home but I also don't know where else I'm going to go."

Jungkook then stopped flicking through the channels and turned to look at me. "You're not going back home?"

I shook my head and slumped down in the couch. 

"You could stay here with me." I heard Jungkook say as he inched closer to me on the couch. 

My head shot up and stared at him.

Did i just hear him correctly?

"I-I. Are you sure?" I asked him, sitting up and turning my whole body to him.

He just nodded and smiled, "I would love to have you here Mi Jin."

I couldn't hide my smile and suddenly threw myself at him, making us both tumble and fall on the floor making a loud thump. I didn't feel a hard surface but I could hear Jungkook letting out a small grunt. I looked down and saw that I was completely on him and Jungkook was under me with his eyes closed. I quickly panicked and stood up, making sure to help Jungkook up.  "Oh my god I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that!" 

Jungkook eventually got up with my help and fixed his hair. "Don't worry. It was fun." He said with a smirk. 

My cheeks grew red for the third time today and I looked away from his gaze. Jungkook then softly grabbed my hand and walked towards the kitchen. "Let's eat."

*11PM*

"Mi Jin, come on. We have school in the morning." I heard Jungkook whine. 

"Wait wait, it's nearly finished." I called out, my eyes stuck to the TV show I was watching. 

"You said that half an hour ago." Jungkook said, standing in front of me. 

"For real now. It's nearly over." 

"You can watch it tomorrow. I'm tired and I want to cuddle." Jungkook cooed, lifting me up from the couch.

"J-jungkook!"