Chapter 12 "Tears and Bruises"

*Mi Jin's POV*

The lesson ended and I made my way out. I was going to meet up with Shinyoo for break but couldn't find her anywhere. Where the hell is this girl. I went out to the back of the school but still couldn't find her. As soon as I turned around to walk the other direction somebody grabbed my wrist and pulled me back hard. I was once again outside at the back of the school but couldn't see who this person was. I tried to scream but the person just put their hands over my mouth. I felt their rings just at the tip of my nose. 

"Say anything and I'll do much worse things." Said that person. They sounded so familiar. I kept quiet and then heard more footsteps coming my way. I then heard some girls giggling and whispering to each other. What the hell is happening. My stomach started to do flips and I was sweating.

"Aw, little Mi Jin. I warned you about this. But what did you do? You disobeyed my orders, now it's time for your....surprise..punishment." At that moment, I knew it was Sunja. Her obsession with Jungkook now has gone way too far. I tried to release my self from her grip but she held me tighter. She was much stronger than I thought. 

I felt 2 more hands on me pushing me hard to the wall. My back hit the brick wall hard and I winced in pain. I then fell on to the floor, but as soon as I was about to stand up somebody's foot hit me hard in he ribs. They kept kicking me until I was unable to move, big hot tears came rushing down my cheeks and I cried out in pain. These two girls the started pulling my hair and pushing me around several times. They kicked me one last time so hard in the head that my vision became blurry. The last thing I heard was fingers snapping and footsteps walking away. Blood was rolling down my body in every spot. Everything then became pitch black and my eyes started to close.

*SHINYOO'S POV*

I was going to meet up with Mi Jin but I really had to pee. I quickly went to the bathroom and did my buisness.  I tried to be quick as Mi Jin was waiting for me, I washed my hands and quickly checked myself in the mirror before heading out. As I walked out of the bathroom door, I saw Sunja and two other girls walking beside her on each side. They were laughing and I kind of heard what they were saying. 

"Nice work girls. Now that bitch will know not to get close to my Jungkookie. Come by my house tonight and I'll give you two your pay." What the hell is she talking about? They then walked straight pass me like I was thin hair, I looked at them with disgust and went to go look for Mi Jin. Were they talking about Mi Jin? As soon as I could think about that anymore I saw a pair of legs with blood and marks all over it. What the shit? I specifically looked at the shoes and it was the exact same ones as Mi Jins'. Oh my god, no no no (APink. I am so sorry)

I ran as fast as I can to the back of the school and saw Mi Jin laying there covered in blood and her face pale as milk. Oh no no no, did Sunja do this? I am going to kill her. I went down on my knees shaking Mi Jin, hoping she will wake up. My eyes started to get watery and I felt her pulse. She's still breathing, thank God. "MI JIN. MI JIN. WAKE UP PLEASE." I continued to shake her but she wouldn't budge. Tears fell out my eyes and onto my cheeks. I didn't know what to do so I just called Taehyung. I searched for him in my contacts and found him. It rang 3 times and he finally answered.

"Hello?" I heard him say.

"TAE, PLEASE COME HERE. MI JIN IS HURT, PLEASE HURRY. I." I was panicking and didn't know how to act.

"Whoa whoa, Shinyoo. Calm down. What do you mean Mi Jin is hurt?!"

"I don't know what happened, I just saw her laying her covered in blood unconscious. TAE, PLEASE CO ME TO THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL. HURRY. CALL A TEACHER OR SOMETHING."I started crying hard and held Mi Jin's hand. 

"Okay, I'll be there in two minutes. Please don't cry." He then hung up and I put my phone back in my bag. Please Mi Jin, please stay with me. (#SamSmith) A few minutes later I saw Tae, Jungkook and a teacher running towards us. 

"MI JIN!" Jungkook ran up to her and moved her hair out of her eyes. "What happened to her?!"

"I don't know. I just saw her like this." I was crying again and I saw Jungkook looking down at her with watery eyes.

*JUNGKOOK'S POV* 

My whole body aches. My heart crumbled in a million pieces. Who did this to her. Why would anyone even want to hurt her? I felt eyes get watery but I tried to get a hold of myself. 

"I called an ambulance, they'll be here shortly." The teacher then said. Shinyoo didn't say anything but just cried. V then came and comforted her. I reached for Mi Jin's hand and kissed her palm softly. Please don't leave me Mi Jin. I....need you ( GUL). 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well. Um. That was a long one. WELL, YOU GUYS DESERVED IT, I WASN'T ACTIVE FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS, I AM SO SORRY. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. but, I think you didn't cos this was emotional af. Kay, I'm so sorry. Feel free to vote, comment and share. You can also follow me. And on Twitter: eymendes   KAY KOOL, I'LL MAKE SURE TO GIVE YOU FAIRES ANOTHER CHAPTER. KAY, KAY BYE BYE, SARANGHAE, WO AI NI, TE AMO, I LOVE YOU. awks.