Chapter 18 "Explanation"

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

"YOU WHAT?!" A voice called out, I looked behind me and standing there was Jin, holding onto Taehyung's left ear.

He instantly let go of Taehyung and made his way towards me, I backed up a bit but he kept coming closer. "You and Mi Jin...kissed?" He asked, staring deeply into my eyes.

"Y..yeah." I stammered, "I guess for like 5 seconds or something.."
"JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOK!" Jin yelled, giving me a tight hug. "I ALWAYS KNEW THAT YOU HAD A THING FOR HER."

My face immediately turned red and I wriggled out of his embrace. "Y-yah! Don't go saying ridiculous things." I stammered.

"Ridiculous?" All of them said.

"You don't even know the type of feelings I have for Mi Jin." I called out. "So don't just blurt out things you're not aware of!"

I stomped my way towards the door, ready to leave when I heard my name.

"Jungkook-ah."

I turned around and saw Yoongi hyung standing there with an emotionless face. "Have some respect for your olders. Don't just carelessly yell at whoever you want."

My head slumped and I stared at the perfectly polished floor. He's right, why am I even getting mad. "I...I'm sorry hyung." I bowed towards Jin and he just came and hugged me.

"Ahh, Jungkookie it's finee." He said, giving me a huge smile. "Now now, let's sit down and talk."

I just nodded and we all sat down.

*Time skip cos Lord GD has summoned thee to not waste any time*

"So...that's what happened." I finished off my story about last night.

*NOBODY'S POV*

It was silent, nobody said anything. Jungkook looked at his shocked hyungs and just sighed.

"It's not a big of a deal, it was just a kiss." Jungkook called out, grabbing Jimin's attention.

"JUST a kiss?!" Jimin said raising his voice a bit. "Jungkookie, are you an idiot?"

Jungkook looked at his small hyung with wide eyes and furrowed eyebrows. "I'm not an idiot!"

"Well, if you say it was just a kiss, we can't do anything." Namjoon said, slouching back on to the couch.

"Jungkookie, did you not feel anything when you both kissed?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook's face instantly turned red. He couldn't tell his hyungs how he felt. He didn't know himself, a part of him liked it but the other part of him says that it was wrong. He refused to, he wouldn't tell anybody how he felt, it will just cause more trouble for him. But he was still confused with Jimin's question. What kind of feeling was he talking about? A good or bad feeling?

"Wh..what do you mean?" Jungkook stuttered.

"Did you have butterflies? Did you not like it? Or.." Jimin blabbered on. "Did you feel..hot..or excited." Jimin continued giving the younger one weird, sexual looks.

"H-heh." Jungkook stammered, his face turning a shade of red.

"Well Jungkookie."

"We're listening."

Jungkook stayed silent for a few seconds then finally answered.

"I didn't feel anything." He said with a cold tone, covering his face with his hair. "It just happened, not like I really wanted it." (A/N Tsundere...)