Chapter 30 "I'm Here"

*MI JIN'S POV*

I made my way towards the park that was close to my house with my bag and puffy eyes. I just wanna see Jungkook right now and not worry about anything else. 

I finally made it to the park and saw Jungkook already there, standing by a bench. I stopped walking and admired him by a far. 

He's panting hard...did he sprint here.

As I was drifted off into my own world, Jungkook caught my gaze and ran towards me. I put my bag on the floor by my foot and walked over to him, very slowly. As soon as we were close enough, Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face into his chest. He started rubbing my back in circles and whispered soothing words. 

"I'm here now, you don't have to worry." 

I felt my eyes water once again but no tears came out. I just held onto his shirt and we stood there for 5 minutes. 

"I'm hungry.." I suddenly blurt out, still hugging him. 

I felt Jungkook's laugh vibrate through his chest and he patted my head. He backed up from the hug a bit but still had his arms wrapped around me. "Let's go get you some food. My house?" 

I stiffened a bit and stood there silent. 

I've never been to Jungkook's house before...does he live alone? Are we going to be alone at his house? (A/N how many times have they been alone in this book. im sorry)

"Mi jin?" Jungkook suddenly said, making me come out of my thoughts. "You ok?"

"Oh oh, yeah I'm ok." I answered, giving him a small smile.

He returned the smile and took a hold of my hand. "Come on then, let's get going. It's getting dark." He started to walk off and grabbed my bag from the floor. I intertwined my fingers with him and stared at his back whilst we were walking in the direction of his house, I'm guessing. 

"My parents aren't home, they're on a business trip for a couple days and my brother is sleeping over at his friend's house." Jungkook suddenly called out.

w-what?! So we ARE going to be alone in his house.

"O-oh." I couldn't think of anything else to say.

Jungkook then stopped walking and turned to face me. "I thought you might of been more comfortable with nobody else in the house because of you know, all of this. But if you don't, it's completely fine. We can go to my hyung's apartment." He looked like he was about to panic and I couldn't help but giggle. 

"Jungkook-ah. It's fine." I reassured him. "You're my boyfriend...so I should be comfortable being alone with you." I felt my cheeks get hot and I instantly looked away. If I look at him, I know I'm going to turn even more red. 

It was silent for a few seconds until Jungkook let out a chuckle. His placed his fingers on my chin and gently turned my face towards him. "You're cute, you know that?" He said whilst giving the most handsome smile I've ever seen. (A/N sis i mean...isn't all his smiles handsome)

isn't all his smiles handsome)