Chapter 29 "Leaving"

*MI JIN'S POV*

The bell rang and I automatically gathered my books and placed them into my bag. Jungkook leaned back on his chair and stretched his arms, making his muscles very clear.

"Man, that lesson felt like it was 5 hours." He said, glancing at me.

I just nodded my head and carried on tidying my desk.

"Mi Jin?"

I turned my head to look at Jungkook and he sat up straight. "Are you ok?"

I averted my eyes from him and sat down. "I'll be alright." I answered.

I then felt Jungkook's hand on mine and I turned to look at him.

"Maybe a kiss would make you feel better." He said.

My cheeks suddenly turned bright red and I backed away a bit. "W-what?"

Jungkook came closer and looked a bit concerned. "The classroom is empty and you didn't give me one before. Plus I want to make you feel better, I don't like seeing you upset."

I stared at him for a few seconds and my eyes softened. "Well, ok. Only because I love you."

Jungkook smiled and came even closer but he stopped and I saw his eyes widen. "Wait... what did you just say?"

"What?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

Jungkook stood up and waved his fingers towards me. "You you you just... you just said.."

"Jungkook are you ok?"

Jungkook sat back down but he kept hopping up and down on the chair. "You just said you love me!"

What? ..... oh my god

My eyes went wide and I felt my face flush red again. "I...I ... no I didn't. You're hearing things."

Jungkook started jumping around the classroom and eventually came and sat back down. "You LOVE ME!" (A/N Who doesn't)

At this point I gave up.

He's never going to let me deny this.

I let out a sigh and gave Jungkook a small smile. "Of course I love you. After all the things you've done for me, it'll be hard not to love you."

"Mi Jin" Jungkook called out with a smile. "You're so cute."

He then softly placed his lips on mine and pulled me in closer by the waist

He then softly placed his lips on mine and pulled me in closer by the waist. I closed my eyes and our lips moved in sync. The kiss lasted for about 10 seconds and we both pulled away. Jungkook then stroked my cheek and gave me a heartwarming smile.

"I love you too."

A smile made its way to my face and I gave him a little peck.

"You still said it firsttt." Jungkook called running out of the classroom with his bag.