Chapter 21 "No time wasted"

*Mi Jin'S POV*

"Only I can say that you have a nice figure."

What...

What the hell.

"What?" I asked, my face slowly turning red.

"What."

"You just said.."

"What did I say." He asked, backing away from me.

"Uh...uh..."

What is going on. I am so confused.

"I didn't say anything, what are you on about." Jungkook lied, looking away.

"Jungkook what. You just said that only you can say that I have a nice figure." I explained.

"Wh...what, no I didn't.."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes"

"No"

"Ok, fine you didn't." I called out quickly.

"What, yes I did." He shot right back.

Aha, got you now Jeon Jungkook.

I crossed my arms on my chest and put my weight on my right leg. A smirk made it's way to my face and Jungkook looked like he just lost a bet.

"Ah...so you did say that." I told him, chuckling a bit.

"Ok. Fine." He backed out. "I did say that. I just don't want other guys flirting with you."

Oh

"Really?" I asked, my face becoming a bit serious.

He just nodded and stared at the ground.

Does he really mean that? Why is my heart beating so fast.

We stayed in silence and I just played with my fingers. I felt Jungkook's gaze on me but I just tried to avoid it.

"You...can go back if you want." He shyly said. "I just wasted your time."

Wasted my time? No.

"No, you didn't waste my time."

I looked at him until he gave eye contact. He lifted up his head and looked deep into my eyes.

Only thing he's done is open up my heart to him. No time has been or will be wasted when I'm with him.

Jeon Jungkook. Gives me butterflies just by thinking his name.

"Jungkook-ah." I softly called out.

"Hm." He seemed quite surprised because I barely call him that.

"I want to confess something to you." I said not breaking eye contact.

"Confess?"

I just nodded and he told me to go on.

"Ever since you bumped into me on the first day my heart has been beating hard." I confessed. "And when you held my hand to help me up. Or the time when you held my hand at the park. And when you just give me a little hug. Every little thing you do just makes my heart want to jump out of my chest."

*AUTHOR POV*

Jungkook's eyes widened as he heard Mi Jin's confession. His cheeks started to heat up a bit and his heart started beating.