Chapter 11 "Threats"

(MONDAY 7:00AM)

*Mi JinPOV*

Sunlight came beaming through the ends of my curtain. I covered my self with my blanket and then heard a loud ringing noise next to my ear. I jumped up and fell off of my bed, making a loud thumping noise. The teddy bears from my bed fell one by one onto my aching body. I groaned, and shortly realised that my phone was ringing. I answered and it was silent.

"Hello?" I said half awake.

"Hey there Mi Jin?" Somebody answered.

"Uh... who is this?" Who the hell is calling me at this hour.

"Ouch, you don't recognize my voice?" I started to think, the voice sounded familiar.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Why doesn't this cheese string person tell me their name. (don't even ask me)

"You'll find out in school. Taraa!" The person then hung up. I closed my phone and stared at the wall. Whet. Anyway, screw that, probably some Indian telemarketer. I put my phone on the dresser and got ready for school.

(Skip all dat shiet)

I arrived at school on time and headed towards my locker. I unlocked it with the combination and a piece of paper fell out and onto the floor. I picked it up ad and read what it said.

"You'll be hearing from me more Mi Jin. Not just on the phone. -Anonymous" (CARELESS CARELESS, SHOOT ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS. HEARTLESS MINDLE-- sorry exo feels. lmao sorry.)

I looked at the piece of paper anaylsing it again. "Non just on the phone?" Is this the person who rang me this morning?

...

The bell then rang and I came back to reality. I put the piece of paper into my bag and got my books from my locker. I closed my locker and went to my class. I opened the door and saw everyone taking their seats. I looked towards my seat and noticed Jungkook sitting on the chair besides mine. Great, this is going to be so awkward. I walked towards my seat looking down on the floor. I noticed Jungkook drawing circles on his book, not concerned about his surroundings. (BOY IN LUV? GET IT. no? kay. I should really stop. I'M SORREH) I pulled out my chair and Jungkook looked towards me.

"Ah, hey." He called out looking up from his book.

"Oh um hi." I replied. I felt my whole body get hot and felt my heart get faster. What is happening to me? (You in love dumbass. I'M SORRY. THIS IS THE LAST TIME)

"I thought you weren't going to come in today." He said, carrying on drawing in his notebook.

"Why would you think that?" I asked him.

"Well you normally come in before me. And I was worried that you might of been ill or something?" he answered while rolling his pen amongst the table.

"You were worried?" Did I just heart that correctly.

"Uh, Uh, Aniyo, aniyo. I mean, let's just forget about it." He started to look away and I just smiled.

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

Ugh! WaE! Why did I just say that? God, now she's going to think I'm a total creep. I looked over at her and saw her smiling. Gosh she's beautiful. W-What. no. ugh. I quickly turned away and the teacher came in.

"Okay, okay you strippers. Settle down. We're starting the lesson."

Remind me again why she's our teacher.

*Mi Jin's POV*

The bell rang and everyone made it to their next lesson. As I was walking through the hallway I saw another piece of paper on the floor, folded up with my name written on it. (dramatic af) I picked it up and unfolded it. There was another writing, it said, "You better listen to every work I say and you better listen carefully. If you say one more word to Jungkook, I'll bruise your body. Or even literally kill you. -Anonymous" (MINDLESS HEARTLESS, NO ONE WHO CARE ABOUT MEEE.....I am so sorry. I mean it. i NEED HELP)

....I then realised who it was from. It was Sunja. No wonder. Who else could write these? I scrunched up th piece of paper and threw it in the bin. I shook my head and made my way to my next lesson. Once I reached the door, I opened it and everyone was taking their seats. The first person I saw was Sunja, she was glaring at me with two girls standing beside her. I looked away from her and walked towards my seat.

I felt her eyes watching every move I made. I pulled out my chair and sat down. I placed my books on my desk and looked in front of the class.

"Watch out at the end of the day." someone whispered into my ear from behind me. I ignored it and concentrated on the lesson. But then a piece of paper landed on to my desk. I looked at it and just placed it on the corner of my desk. I heard someone gasp and I smirked. Bitch.

-----------------

SO SORRY THIS TOOK LONG. BUTTT, IT'S HERE. YAAAAAAAAY. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. TRIED TO MAKE IT LONG FOR YOU LOVELIES. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE PUBLISHED IN A FEW DAYS, DW. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE. KAY BYEEEE. LOVE YAA.