Chapter 22 "What's Wrong"

*Mi Jin'S POV*

We were on our way to the the cafeteria to get some lunch. Jungkook held my hand the whole way and kept throwing smiles towards my direction. I returned his smiles and couldn't believe this is real. 

Jungkook and I are really dating now. This has to be a dream.

Well if it is a dream, don't wake me up any time soon. I want this moment to stay like this forever. 

We finally made it to the canteen and as soon as we made it through the doors all the talking stopped. Heads turned towards us and looked at our hands. I was about to pull my hand away but Jungkook just tightened it.

"Is there a problem?" He called out.

Everybody looked taken back and carried on with whatever they were doing.

"Wow Jungkook-ah. I've never heard that tone of yours in a while." Jimin said.

Jungkook just ignored him and we walked towards a table. We all sat down and Jungkook sat next to me.

"Wait I just realised. Why were you two holding hands?" Hoseok asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Are you dumb?" Taehyung said. "Mi Jin obviously has trouble walking because of her injuries."

Injuries?!

I slapped Taehyung's head and glared at him. "Um, excuse you. I'm recovered."

He just looked down and rubbed his head.

"Mi Jin and Jungkook is obviously dating." Namjoon explained, smiling at us.

I blushed a bit and rubbed my neck.

"Yeah about time." Jin called out.

"Yeah, I finally made her mine." I heard Jungkook say with a chuckle. (AKFBEISKSL)

Omg. Whet

"Ahhh Jungkookie." Suga said whilst slapping Jungkook's back.

Jungkook just smiled and scratched his neck. 

"Alright alright, let's get food." Jimin suggested. We all nodded and got our food. 

*SUNJA'S POV*

Taemin and I walked towards my father's office. Honestly, I feel kind of nervous, I haven't spoken to my father since I got kicked out. How would he react seeing me back in his building? 

Ugh Sunja, stop thinking like that. 

We reached his office and knocked on the door. 

"Come in." 

I took a deep breath and walked in, along with Taemin behind me. 

"What can I help you with?" He asked, his head looking down at papers. 

"Hi dad." I called out, smiling.

His head shot up and his eyes widened. "What are you doing here Sunja?!"

"Wow, is that what you say to your daughter?"  A scoff escaped my mouth and I crossed my arms. 

"Lose the attitude young lady." My father spoke, standing up from his chair. "You know very well that you can't step foot into this building."

I chuckled a bit then looked at Taemin. He was also smirking. 

"Well dad, I'm going to be modelling now." 

"Modelling?" He said confused. 

"Yup. Taemin care to explain?"

Taemin cleared his throat and stepped forward.