Chapter 6 "Shopping"

-THURSDAY NIGHT-

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

I was laying on my bed looking up at the ceiling. I was thinking about tomorrow and couldn't wait. Where should I take her? Oh, the amusement park opened up. Oh how I'm a genius. I jumped out of bed and walked into the kitchen with a huge smile on my face.

"Somebody looks happy." My brother said while drinking some water. 

"Yup" I answered looking in the fridge.

"You've been smiling all day, what happened?"

"I just asked a girl to hang out tomorrow night and I myself don't know why I'm so happy.."

"Oh Jungkook.." My brother then started to laugh.

"What? Why are you laughing?" Why was he laughing? Was there something on my face? Did I have odd socks on?

"What's this girl's name Kookie?"

"Mi Jin." Instantly my heart started to beat faster. Oh God.

"Oh, and is she like a good friend of yours?"

"Um, we're not really tight. But we speak to each other."

"Okayy, do you like..you know ever think about her?"

"Uh, y..no..uh..w-why are you asking me these questions?!"

"Well, Kookie judging by your body language and the fact that your face is as red as a tomato. You have a little crush. Oooo Jungkook has a little crushie wushie."

He started to pinch my cheeks and ruffle my hair. I told him that I don't have a crush on Mi Jin, but he wouldn't listen. So I just gave up and went up to my room. Do I really like Mi Jin? No that can't be. I promised to myself that I wouldn't concentrate on girls or relationships. Ugh, my head's all over the place.

*Mi Jin's POV*

Shinyoo and I were walking around going in and out of shops looking for the right outfit. We tried River Island and I tried out different clothes. Shinyoo said I shouldn't go too fancy and that he's probably taking me to the amusment park which just opened. So I tried on a few clothes and asked for Shinyoo's opinion.

"What about this one?" I asked spinning around with some baggy jeans and a T-Shirt.

"You look homeless." She answered.

She's nice ain't she? I went back in the dressing room and tried on a white dress coming up to my ankles. "What about this? This is nice." I said while looking in the mirror.

"Mi Jin, you're going to be going on rides. Not skip around the park."

"Ugh, fine." I changed into a black crop top and some shorts with some sandals. "What do you think about this one?"

"I think you should just go back to the corner."

"Oh my god. Nothing pleases you Shinyoo." I went back in the dressing room and just put on a jumper and some jeans. "Now what about this one?"

"O.M.O. IT'S PERFECT." Shinyoo started to scream and everybody in the shop started to look at us.

"....Uh....Shout a bit louder if you like Shin"

"I'm sorry. It's just this looks so good on you! You're buying it."

"Isn't this a bit too casual?"

"Mi Jin, you guys are hanging out, not going on a date...Unless, you want it to be a date." Shinyoo started nudging me with her elbow and giving me winks.

"W-What noo. It's just a hang out."

"Mhm okay Mi Jin."

"Ugh whatever let's just pay for this."

I changed back into my normal clothes and we went to pay for our clothes. Shinyoo bought some stuff for herself too. We paid and went to go get a drink.

*Sunja's POV*

What the hell is up with Jungkook? We were so happy before now we barely talk. Omo, I need my Jungkookie oppa. Shall I call him? Ooo yess. I took out my phone and dialed Jungkook's number. I waited for it and he answered.

"Hello?" I heard him say.

"OPPA. HI."

"Who is this?"

"It's me, Sunja!"

"Sunja? How the hell did you get my phone number?!"

"That's not important. What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Something that doesn't concern you."

"Oh come on oppa. Let's hang out tomrrow after school."

"No way Sunja."

"Why not?"

He didn't answer, in fact he just hung up and threw my phone on my bed. Ugh. What is up with him. I'll go see what he's doing tomorrow.

-----------------------------------

Sorry this took so long. I TRIED. I'M SORRY. GO AHEAD KILL ME. Anyway hope you enjoyed. Feel free to leave a comment, feel free to vote and share this. And ya know go and follow meh if you'd like.