Chapter 24 "Late Night"

IMPORTANT. I changed Rayne's name to "Mi Jin". Sorry for the change, I just thought that she should have like an Asian name or something and Rayne felt...American lol. Anyway enjoyyy.

Saturday 11:25AM

*MI JIN'S POV*

I heard my phone ringing right next to my ear and I groaned.

Ugh who's calling so early.. (A/N early you know...)

I answered my phone without looking at the caller ID and sat up a bit.

"Hello.." I called out tiredly.

"Good morning princess." The voice on the other side of the phone say.

"Princess? Who is this?" I asked, sitting straight up on my bed.

"Ouch, you don't even recognize my voice." The person said.

I couldn't really recognize the voice because whenever I wake up I don't know what is happening around me. I quickly looked at my phone screen and saw the name, 'Jungkookie¬¬'

oH My God. I'm so stupid.

"Jungkook! I'm so sorry. I just woke up I didn't realise." I quickly apologised.

"I'm hurt jagiya." He whimpered out.

"Stop it. I said sorry." I said.

"I won't forgive you that easily." He called out, sadness clearly in his voice.

Oh my god. He's like a baby. (A/N The one and only cutest baby boi)

"Jungkookie~~" I softly called out, knowing that whenever I say that, it melts him. "I'm sorry kookie.."

There was no sound and I heard something crash.

What the..

"Jungkook! Are you okay? What just happened?!" I worriedly called out now getting off of my bed.

There were still no sound. "Jungkook!"

"Hello..Mi Jin?" I heard a voice say.

"Hello?" I said.

Who is it this time?

"It's me Jimin..I just walked into Jungkook's room and saw him on the floor. What happened?" He explained with confusion.

Aish this boy..

"Oh my, Jimin can you look after Jungkook for a bit. I'm on my way there." I told him whilst walking to the bathroom.

"Uh yeah sure, maybe I'll get him to explain in the mean time."

"Alright then see you."

"Bye." He said before hanging up.

"Aish Jungkook, falling over just cos of that.." I said to myself and smiled a bit.

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

"Yah Jungkook! Get up already." I heard Jimin hyung call out.

"No...I just want to lay here and die peacefully." I answered, closing my eyes.

"What the...Yah what the hell has gotten into you." He said.

"Mi Jin...." Her name rolled off of my tongue.

"What about her." Jimin hyung called out getting impatient.

"She called me Jungkookie." I told him, laying on my stomach.