"He had stage two lung cancer, but it went up to a stage four. The doctors said he wasn't meant to live as long as he did but he managed to live a year before he passed away." I gasp as I cover my mouth with my hand. Poor Valentina she would have gone through hell watching the love of her life pass away like that. It brings tears to my eyes thinking about what they went through even Luca.

"Did he d-die of the cigarettes?" I stare down at my empty coffee cup.

"Yeah, he did... He was a tough bustard with his enemies, but the smoking just got the best of him" Alberto says as I wipe the tears that fell from my eyes.

"L-Luca smokes..."

I hear him sigh nodding "I know but he won't quit... He says it's the only thing that distresses him" I sighed I was about to ask Alberto another question when his phone rang.

"Sure, let them inside. I'll be there in a second" Alberto says into the phone before hanging up on the person, before turning to me with a softly smile. "I'm sorry sis, I have to get back to work."

"Is there anything I can help with?"

He thinks for a second before nodded "Actually there is, come with me" He gets up off the stool as I follow him out of the kitchen to the foyer. I saw some of Luca's men walking into the house with a few girls behind them. "These girls are from Diego and Rafael's estates; these are the ones that wanted to work because they didn't have any other place to go. So, Luca wants them to be maids." I nodded as he says I look over the few girls that came in following the men, they were all looking scared then I saw a girl I knew who it was immediately. I made my way passed Alberto straight up to her as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Isabella, I thought I'd never see you again" I say as she was shocked at first but when I spoke to her, she wraps her arms around me tightly.

"Y-you made it out safe..." she says softly as I pull away from her, I could see the tears that fell from her eyes I wipe them away giving her a smile.

"Angel. Do you know who this is?" Alberto says standing next to me and I could see him eyeing her, she looks down scared.

"Yes, Alberto. I do. This girl kept me together when I first got taken from the ball. She was in my cell before we taken to the auction." I smile as I rub my hands up and down her arms as she kept her head down as Alberto nods his head.

"What is your name?" he asked her.

"I-Isabella" she says softly.

"You were in the cell when that guy walked out. You helped us looking for my sister... Thank you, Isabella," She looks up at him as she gasps as they look into each other's eyes.

"You were there?" I ask as she turns to me after a few moments nodding her head.

"I-I heard the men talk about this girl her-her name was Angel then I remember you'd... I didn't see you after you ran in the auction..." I smile at her thanking her as I wrap my arms around her again bringing her into a hug as Alberto and the others tell the girls what they were going to be doing.

"Alberto, Isabella isn't going to be a maid, she's a friend and I want her to stay in the bedroom next to mine." I say when he turns towards to face me.

"Angel, I don't think that's a good idea. Luca told us that they were all to be maids."

"Alberto, I don't care. I'll deal with Luca myself." I nod to him as I take Isabella by the hand bringing her into the kitchen while the men sort out everything for the new girls. I made Isabella sit on the stool as I make her a lunch, she was so shaky.

"Don't worry Isabella your safe now... No need to worry. If anything happens let me know and I'll take care of everything." I give her a smile as she softly smiles back giving me a no as I push her the sandwich that I made.

After a while we were sitting in the living room getting to know Isabella more, when Luca and ma walked through the door. Of course, Luca was wearing a suit like always. He turns to see us as ma walks up to her room for an afternoon nap.

"Angel" He gives me a nod walking over to us. "Who's this?" he asks.

"Well Luca this is one of the girls that you saved at the estates AND also my best friend" I give him a smile, but his face didn't look happy he turns on his heel yelling back at me making Isabella and myself jump.

"OFFICE NOW!" I sighed as I tell Isabella to help the maids in the kitchen as I walk off towards the angry devil pacing in his office.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He yells as soon as I closed the office door, I sighed.

"Luca don't yell at me."

"THIS IS MY GOD DAMN HOUSE! I CAN YELL IF I FUCKING WANT TO!"

"Of course, it's your fucking house Luca I never said it fucking wasn't! Alberto saved that girl! She was the one that told you that I was there in the fucking hell hole! Oh wait, you must have forgotten!" I yell back at him as he just stares at me. My hands turn into fists as the angry poured out of me.

"You think I forgot that you were held in that dirty place?" He asks as I stare right back at him. "You think I forgot about you?" I didn't answer I just stared down at the floor. "Angel, look at me!"

"What do you want me to say Luca? Isabella was there for me when I was first kidnapped by those motherfuckers. She too was kidnapped by them and was about to be put into that fucking auction, but she still ended up being at that estate! I'm not asking you go on your hands and knees kissing her feet but show her some respect Luca."

"What?" He says glaring at me.

"You heard me Luca. She isn't going to be a maid. I don't care what you say about it."

"I'm losing my mind with you Angel" he says pinching the top of his nose.

"You have heaps of maids running around, I'm sure one girl isn't going to make a difference" I say as I walk over to him standing right in front of him. "She is a nice girl, she's scared and needs a home Luca. I'm not putting her out on the streets because you don't like it."

"Angel it's not that. It's just, do you really trust this girl?"

I nod my head "Yes I do Luca; you have to believe in me." he stares at me for a minute or two as he reaches up to stoke my cheek as I lean into his hand closing my eyes.

"You're going to be the death of me my Angel" I hear him say as I feel him lean down taking my lips onto his, I sighed against his lips.

"I know." I smile against his lips "Oh and Luca she will be staying in the room next to mine" I give him a wink as he groans "Thank you for understanding" I peck his lips again as I smirk walking back towards the door, I leave the office as he shakes his head.