Chapter 10: Falling Apart

Sorry it took me awhile to put the last chapter up.  Things are less busy right now so i plan on putting up chapter regularly again. Thanks so much for reading, and enjoy!! Tell me what you think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

He dropped me off in front of my house in silence. As i got out i knew we both wanted to say something but i didn't and neither did he. I watched his car drive away as i got teary eyed. What just happened?

I mentally feel like someone threw a rock and me and they succeed at making me feel bad. My thoughts were all over the place.

Did we just break up? I didn't want to text or call him, maybe i just needed some space.

I came in and went straight to bed. When i woke up later in the morning i could hear shuffling in the living room so i got up to check out what was happening.

I saw my dad was putting his luggage by the door.

"What happened?" i glanced at Seth then looked at my dad for an answer.

"I'm leaving, i found a place and a job so i think i should get going," he explained. Like i didn't have enough stuff going on.

"By the way," he added" did you say yes?".

"What?" i had no clue what he was talking about.

"Did you say yes? Harry told me that he was going to purpose" he told me everything.

I shook my head no since i was still in awe.

He glanced at his phone and said "Thanks for letting me stay, and Harry is a keeper".

Just like that he was gone, no hug or i'll visit you. I should have expected it though. I just hope Seth wasn't going to make a big deal out of it.

While i was taking a shower i kept thinking to myself Harry was going to purpose? Should i do something? I can't just never talk to him again.

I love him, and i'm sure he loves me....i think. First things first i just needed to talk to him and clear things up.

I tried calling him, but he didn't pick up my mind was racing. Should i leave a voicemail, what would i say? Should i call again later. No, i'd seem to desperate and clingy.

Within and instant the beep came for the voicemail and i said: Hey it Abigail, i'm sorry for what hppened last night. I hope we can talk it out. call me when you can. Bye.

Did he ignore my call, he had to becuase he alwys has his phone with him on. Why didn't he want to talk to me.

I convinced myself that what ever happens, happens. I need to stop acting so paranoid.

A WEEK LATER

I haven't talked to Harry and he hasn't talked to me. He didn't even atempt or return my voicemail. Was it really over between us, it can't be.

I crazily convinced myself to go to his house and talk to him.

I knocked on his door waiting for someone to open the door. Suprisely it wasn't him it was his mom.

"Hey honey," she smiled at my appearnce.

"Hey, is Harry home?" i looked in the driveway for his car.

"He didn't tell you?" she asked.

"Tell me what?".

"He moved, lemme me go get hie address,".

She came back two minutes later with a piece of paper, i left in astonishment that he ddin't even bother to tell me. Was i even included in his life anymore?

I took a few deep breathe before knocking, what if he didn't even want to see me.

All i need is twenty seconds of courage. I rang the door bell.

Thanks god he opened the door. He was shirtless, in boxers, and his hair was a mess. He obviously just woke up.

"Hey," i said my arms crossed across my chest.

"Hi," he finally realized it was me.

"Did you get my voicemail?' i asked.

"Yeah, sorry i was just really busy,".

"Harry, wheres the bathroom?!" a girls voice from inside said. Then the blond girl appears behind him in his T-shirt and underwear.

I just looked at him with a hurt expression, he opened his mouth  to say something but nothing came out.

"I'm sorry, i shouldn't have came," i turned around and my heart felt like it was being ripped apart.