Chapter 8:New Plans

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for reading. Even though i say that almst everytime i really mean it. I'd greatly appreciate it if you check my new story called Trust also with Harry Styles. Thanks again! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and went straight to the kitchen to find something to eat, when i started freaking out that there was a lump on th couch then it all came back to me. My dad was here, our family dinner last night, and the fact that he really wasn't a fatherly person to me.

I tried to ignore the fact that he was there and was snoring loudly. I soon noticed mt phone on the counter lighting up meaning i got a new text.

Harry: I'm coming home today. Can't wait to see you, love you!

I was so excited to see him, but how long was he gonna be here for? I replied within an instant saying: When your flight, i'll pick you up. BTW  my dad's here.

Within at least five minute he replied: At 5pm. Wait your real dad? Can i meet him?

I read that text at least six more times ot make sure i read it correctly. The idea of my dad meeting Harry was weird, unnatural, and weird. why did it feel that way?

I pushed that thought out of my head, and ignored Harry's last text. I didn't want to answer his question becuase i had to answer. I went to take a shower and put on a nice outfit to pick-up Harry. I chose a white blouse (with a black collar) and high waist shorts.

When i walked back in i found my dad watching TV with Seth. Were they really bonding or was mentally stuck there? I sisn't want Seth to get too attached to dad and then he just bails on us again.

"I'm picking up Harry, do you want to come Seth?" he knew what i meant when he saw my face. It showed "com with me i need to talk with you".

"Yeah, sure," he stood up from the couch.

"Who's Harry?" my dad chipped in.

"My boyfriend," i hoped he didn't have any commetn and would just say "OK".

"Should i meet him?" was he asking.

"Um i don't know, i should get going though," i grabbed the car keys, and my bag then left.

The car ride with Seth was kinda silent but no awkwardness until i said "Seth i don't want you to go grow on dad,".

"What are you talking about?" for a second i though of what i said to make sure it made sense.

"Like i don't want you to get attached to dad while he's here," I tried to make myself clear.

"He's our dad what do you want me to do?" he asked.

"I don't want you to do anything because he's just going to end up leaving us again," i treid to explain.

"You don't know that, he could have changed," he argued.

"I just don't to see you getting hurt," i spoke the truth.

"Thanks, but i can handle myself," he basically had the last word in that conversation. But it muttered "whatever" under my breathe.

20 Mintues Later

Seth and I were waiting fro Harry to appear out of the other people that were also supposedly on his plane.

I instantly became happy when i saw him appear. Our eyes met, and he started smiling. I can't believe i survived without seeing him every day.

"Hey, babe," he slid his arm behind my back and lifted him into a kiss.

"I missed you," i said as we broke apart.

"Me too, it's so good to finally see you," he kissed me again, "Hey Seth". He noticed Seth was standing next to me.

"How's it going?" they went into a manly hug. I never realized how Seth so maturely for his age.

"Ready to go?" i asked, hoping they weren't going into another conversation.

"Yeah," Harry picked up his bag, and we both followed Seth back to the car.

I was driving to Harry's house to drop his off to unpack and spend time with his family.

"So when do i get to meet your dad?" he asked. I shouldn't have told him about my dad in the first place.

"I don't know, when do you want to?" i asked. I was trying to makee it confusing so that he'll drop the topic but it wasn't working.

"How about today? We can all go to dinner later tonight. It will be fun," he decided.

"Sure," i mumbled. I wonder how this was gonna turn out. He clearly didn't see how unhappy i was with that idea though.