Twenty Five

*ELLE'S P.O.V*

"Hi Elle." He said without looking up.

"Hey Devan." I reply

He wouldn't say anything else and just looked down, oh my gosh what have I done to him.

"Listen Devan I'm so-"

"Save it Elle, for someone you care about please."

"But Devan I care about you."

He looked up and I nearly cried seeing how depressed his bright blue eyes were.

"Yeah right."

"No Devan I do, I didn't know what was happening. I was confused, I'm sorry I didn't understand what was happening."

"I'm sorry I tried to protect you Elle."

"No Devan don't be sorry. Thank you for helping me." I give him a big smile his eyes sill looked depressed

"I'll go home now."

"No Elle come here."

I do as he says and he takes me inside. Collins was doing something upstairs I don't know what though.

"Elle, you are no longer going to live with these scars you have, the deep cut one your hand that your dad put there. There is going to be zero abuse done to you and I'll make sure of that."

"Thank you Devan I appreciate it."

"Stay here, I have to show you something ok?"

"Ok." I waited.

Next thing I knew Devan had pushed me up against the wall and was kissing me, it took me a while to figure out what was happening but when I realised I kissed him back. When it was over he looked happy in the eyes and I smiled, he smiled back.

*ELLE'S P.O.V*

*6 MONTHS LATER*

I have been hanging out with Devan and Collins and no I haven't kissed Devan, I've kissed Collins. I don't want to kiss two people at once that's cheating. I'm dating Collins, I don't know if Devan knows though.

We have a date tonight and Collins and I were in his room waiting for him to finish getting ready, Devan wasn't coming he was just hanging around home.

I gave Collins a kiss on the lips when

"What... the heck?!"

"Bro, it's not what it looks like."

"So you weren't just kissing Elle?"

I'm so confused right now, did Devan not know? I gave Collins a confused look.

"Devan let's talk outside, stay here Elle ok?"

"Ok..."

I still watched them.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Love you all thank you for reading!

Btw I have an Instagram fan account username is: dolann_chamberlainn