Thirty

*ELLE'S P.O.V*

It's been a year since me and Devan started officially dating. Lewis got himself a girl named Miley. But they are 16 they're still young and Ava, well let's just say she started a youtube channel and has 500 000 subscribers.

I didn't know how much stress has gone into this relationship until now. Devan and I may or may not have had a surprise child scare. But no I'm not pregnant. I can't even imagine my life without Devan Key. He is so sweet and Collins is still super nice to me and everything we have connected really well and have a really good friendship. I'm happy he hasn't hated me or Devan. 

Sometimes when I miss Devan I watch the videos that they post on youtube. Like when him and his family go on family holidays. I've been invited once, we went to Hawaii and it was absolutely beautiful. 

                                                                                         THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry guys if this was a terrible book/ending. I tried to make it shorter then 30 chapters. Hopefully that wasn't too long. Anyway, I'd just like to say thank you for reading this and I appreciate every single one of you!

Btw I have an Instagram fan account username is: dolann_chamberlainn