Twenty Eight

*ELLE'S P.O.V*

I can't believe I just told Devan my secret, the one I've been holding for a while. I don't know what to tell Collins though, I just don't want to hurt him. He is so sweet and everything and I don't want to be the one to ruin it. I also don't want to ruin Collins and Devan's brother bond...is that what you call it? I don't know but anyway.

"Elle?"

I was so far off into thinking on what I was going to do I didn't realise what was happening.

"Elle?"

"Oh, yeah Devan?"

"What ice cream do you want?"

"Um...Mint Chocolate Chip with chocolate sauce please."

"Nice pick Elle."

"What'd you get?"

"Cookies and Cream."

"Cool!"

We talked and laughed until our ice creams came.

"YESSSSSS!" I shouted as I flung my arms into the air.

Devan just looked at me and laughed.

"Like you're not that excited Devan!" I say

"True True." He confesses.

We ate our ice cream and just talked about all this random stuff, usually stuff we would talk about. Devan was a great friend and all but I couldn't stop thinking of Collins, I really didn't want to hurt him. Then I decided to ask Devan how he got over 1 Million followers on instagram! That's absolutely crazy!

"Uh Devan?"

"Yeah Elle." He says with that smile that melts my heart.

"Uhh..."

"Elle you can ask me anything don't be nervous."

"How on earth do you have over 1 million followers on instagram?"

"Oh, I didn't tell you?"

"No..."

"Collins didn't tell you?"

"No..."

"Ok, well Collins went on America's got talent years ago and did magic, around that time he started a youtube channel called Collins Key. He welcomed me in his videos in 2014, so basically I've been on his channel for nearly 5 years. I'm in all his videos now with him. We usually post on Saturdays."

"Devan that's so cool!"

"You didn't know about this?'

"No not at all."

"We thought you knew and... that's why you hung around us, because we thought you were a fan."

"I'm happy for you guys but I've never watched a single youtube video of you two."

I see a big smile appear on his face, and I smile too, then quickly wipe my smile away.

"What's wrong Elle?"

"I just don't know how Collins will react when I tell him that I like you, not him..."

"Elle, it's going to be completely fine."

"How can you be so sure."

"Elle, I've known him all my life, he is so forgiving he will definitely forgive you."

"What about you?"

"What do you mean?" I hear him ask.

"What about you and Collins?"

"We will be good Elle, he has already told me that if you started to date me then he will forgive me."

Did Collins know this was going to happen?

"Ok, that's good." I say relieved.

We talked for a really long time after that until it was 9:30pm.

"Should we get ready to go Elle?"

"Yep sure." I was a little sad I had to go.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Love you all thank you for reading!

Btw I have an Instagram fan account username is: dolann_chamberlainn