Twenty Three

*DEVAN'S P.O.V*

I didn't know Elle was going to act like that. It wasn't so much that she was acting rude I'm just confused as to why she kept wanting to go home. She was bruised up and confused, I called the police and she went off. I hope she appreciates me doing that...soon.

It took a while but the police finally showed up and are finally taking her dad away.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ELLE! YOU'LL NEVER SEE LIFE AGAIN!" Her dad yelled I couldn't believe someone would treat their daughter like that.

Elle is freaking out

"Let me go please Devan, let me go."

"You can't keep me here forever!"

"I know I can't... EL-"

She ran, this time she was too fast and ran out the door.

"ELLE!" I scream

"WHO IS THAT ELLE?! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND!" I hear her dad scream.

Elle runs up to him

"He isn't my boyfriend dad, he is nothing to me!"

My heart shattered when she said that

I see her dad lift up the knife to her and stabbed her in the wrist, she yelled and I ran up to her. The police quickly took her dad away and I put her in my car and drove to the hospital. The doctor gave her medicine to help with the pain and stitches with a bandage to cover up both of the cuts. Luckily the knife didn't cut through any nerves.

*11:50PM*

"It's ok bro, everything will be alright." I hear Collins say.

I slowly stood up from my bed. Elle didn't appreciate me or what I did to protect her. I'm nothing to her, I'm not even known for how it went on our first and only date. How could she?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Love you all thank you for reading!

Btw I have an Instagram fan account username is: dolann_chamberlainn