Six

*ELLES P.O.V*

I was just about to ask Collins if he wanted to go to the beach tomorrow when he texted me:

"Sorry Elle, I'm really busy tomorrow can't hang. Sorry." 

My heart hurt a little, why wouldn't Collins hang out with me? Then I remembered, he probably has a girlfriend. She's so lucky, Collins is such a great guy. I texted him back:

"That's alright Collins, I'll talk to you later, Bye"

I figured I should make myself some pies for dinner, I walked down and put them in the oven. I see my younger sister Ava run up to me, she was 10.

"Elle!"

"Yea Ava?"

"Uhh, Alex is here."

Alex was my Ex, I broke up with him over a year ago. Ever since then he would come by every couple months to ask to be my girlfriend again. 

"Don't answer it ok, we'll make it look like no one's home."

Our mom wasn't home yet and Lewis my younger brother who is 15, is always in his room so he wouldn't answer the door. Lucky me though, he was coming down the stairs and yelled

"GEEZ, DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING IN THIS HOUSE?!"

My mind went blank, Lewis just answered the door, he honestly didn't give a crap about me or my love life. 

"Oh, it's you." I hear Lewis say.

"C'mon Lewis, you know you still want to hang around me. We were best buds, what happened?"

As Lewis slowly looked into Alex's eyes and said

"You turned into a real jerk, making fun of my sister is all you did. You didn't care about her well being. You abused her many many times."

"I..I know Lew-"

"Not only that, you still don't believe you have done anything wrong!"

I figured I should stay back and watch were this was going, there was a long silence as Lewis looked angrily into Alex's eyes. Alex had nothing to say and stared at Lewis.

"So, we done? Bye!"

I can't believe it, my younger brother actually just slammed the door on Alex's face. I went up to him and gave him a big hug.

"Ugh ew, get off me Elle, you know I'm not cut out for hugging."

"Thanks, Lew."

"No problem."

I check my phone and see a message from Devan:

"You busy tomorrow?"

I replied no and he asked if I wanted to go out at 6:00pm. I guess that's what I'm doing tomorrow then.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Love you all thank you for reading!

Btw I have an Instagram fan account username is: dolann_chamberlainn