Half of a Heart I

February 24th

23:15 pm

"You look so ravishing."

"Shut up- Ah!"

I struggled to contain the heated yelps and protests, to keep my body from reacting to his touch and his roughness. 

Isaac intruded, he barged into my apartment angrily and in the next few minutes he was sitting in my sofa, with me naked over his lap. The towel that was once around me was on the floor and the belt from the pants that were in  the closet was used to strap and tie my hands behind my back. The asshole was casually turning pages of a book we were supposed to go through this semester, had I not disappeared I would, while his other fingers worked wonders on my ass and core.

He slipped them in between my thighs, sensually caressing my womanhood and eliciting strangled grunts of pleasure from me. He knew at just what angle to press in, where to put his finger tip and how to circle his digits around to cause me to squirm and leave me heaving for more. My breasts were in pain from being pressed to his thigh, but each time I would try to protest, his hand landed on my ass cheek with a harsh spank.

"Answer question, Rose, did you really think you could run away?"

I rolled my eyes and jerked once more, only to receive another hit on my already red skin. I bit my lip in order to not produce any satisfying sounds. If my resolve crumbles, that's it for me. I'll just forget what he did right after proposing for me to be his and I'd forgive him. Women are such weak machines of a poor design. They might bear the world's heaviest burdens, but they bend and break under men's feet. I am not like that. Not even these fingers, that are caressing my skin so sensually, or this man that I've fallen in love with, can make me bend so easily.

I might have cracked, but I'm not about to break.

Still, I owed a proper explanation. Unlike this arrogant man, my ego wasn't through the roof...I think.

"I wasn't running away."

"Then?"

His palm clasped my waist and caressed up to my side, towards my shoulder, squeezing gently as if he was giving me a sensual, sweet massage. Involuntarily,  my body relaxed and I almost felt sleepy.

"I needed air."

Isaac paused. His silence was an encouragement to continue. 

"The Hotel is too suffocating..I needed to think clearly and a change of place. My main point in being there is to catch the killer, not to be anyone's pet."

He kept silent for a bit, before I heard a sigh erupt from him. Alas, the book he was 'reading' was thrown onto my table and Isaac finally decided to give me his full attention. Both of his hands were now working skillfully across my skin and my muscles. It felt so good and relaxing, that eventually I just closed my eyes. 

"Is anyone bothering you?"

But not for long. His question made me blink in confusion. Why is he asking that all of a sudden? I remained quiet, because I had no idea how to answer. There was a long pause before I felt strong arms repositioning me. He lifted me up as if I weighed nothing, settling me properly to straddle his lap. My cheeks flushed incredibly. It wasn't every day that I felt a rock hard arousal pressing into my own. Undoubtedly, when I looked at Isaac and his slightly smug expression, he looked like a real master. With his hands on my thighs, he made me lean slightly forward and his lips connected to the center of my chest. 

The feeling was ethereal. His hot, plump lips traced the impeccable skin on my front, kissing each untouched bit. Until his teeth began sinking gently into my flesh, I refused to react to the temptation. But it wasn't too long before I was feeling the effects of his merciless affection. My whole body heated up and my core began twitching, asking for attention. Seeking his delicate touch.