The Shade of Jealousy I

February 23rd

23:00pm

I waited like a lunatic. Isaac showed up. Looking better than ever and, what Elle described as, his normal self. Something happened, something very drastic had happened. I didn't know how to explain this to myself, but this was not the Isaac I knew.

He was still the cocky, arrogant bastard, but there was an aura of absolute dominance and power around him. It's as though he was reborn and the new him was much more powerful than the old him. He was vibrant, seemingly in a good mood and better looking than he ever had been.

He came back from his mission and everybody was overjoyed. They even threw a party. In the middle of the crisis. For as long as I know, the killer was still on the loose and the fourth victim was somewhere amongst us. I was just waiting for the moment when they will strike and take away another precious member of the family. I was moody and totally didn't understand what was going on.

I especially didn't understand the vicious aura around Isaac. As he sat in one of the private booths, with me in the far corner so I wouldn't have to interact with anybody, he looked like an absolute God.
His long legs were stretched out, dark pants making his thighs stand out and the tightness around his crotch couldn't be neglected. The burgundy red shirt that was unbuttoned halfway fitted his frame so nicely, hugging his pecks and the shape of his waist. The cleavage showed off the tattoos and the prominent line between his powerful breasts. His shoulders looked more buff and his neck was an appetizer that made my mouth water. With cherry, plump lips and a sharp jaw, dark, raven hair slicked back into perfection and eyes that struck down anyone, Isaac instilled an electric sense of arousal into any girl's, possibly even boy's, body.

I rolled my eyes and gazed down where the dancers did their thing.

Any more of my oogling, and my eyes will pop out of my sockets. He didn't even know I was here, since I had snuck in secretly to overlook the situation and catch any sort of foul deed that could be going on. Ione was worried that we might have a slip again, and I seemed to be her safest player in this.

However, Isaac was the biggest distraction possible. How could my heart possibly take this new, or presumably normal, version of him when I couldn't even get over the previous one?

It just cracked every second I used to sneak glances at him.

I sighed once more and purposely locked my gaze onto something 'interesting' on the bar section.

There was one more, very problematic, issue. I was dressed like a girl.
For a reason, I never wore dresses. They made me feel exposed and self-conscuous, even though I'm one of the confident and cocky people. I was a virgin just three months ago, rarely having the chance to suck on any guy's lips because I was so busy.
Anyways, Elle made me wear the tightest dress that was made out of silver silk. It basically radiated rich. My back was wide open and my hair was pulled in a loose bun, with strands falling at the sides.

She made me look like a princess.

And I both hated and loved it.

There was no reason for me to be so well dressed when my only purpose was to catch some lunatic that was trying to murder prostitutes. It was ridiculous. But I wanted to look good for him. Not that he ever needs to notice me.

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I sighed to myself once again. Giggles errupted from my right side and I couldn't help but look. There, seated on his strong lap, a girl somebody would kill for was shamelessly rubbing his chest under his shirt. His hand was around her waist while she conversed, flirted, with him.