Embrace

December 31st

00:20 am

My eyes followed each intoxicating movement of the man above me. Isaac sexily licked off the essence on his fingers, making sure that I was watching him enjoy the taste of my arousal. The spot between my legs pulsed, tingled, an inclination of our previous activities.

Isaac sighed in relief and slowly rolled off me. For a moment, I thought that he had had his fun and that I could finally grieve for the loss of my dignity alone. But, he only moved off so he could slowly remove his clothes.
I watched helplessly as piece after piece fell off him, his shirt sliding to the ground, revealing the well built abdomen, painted in various colors of ink. His breasts were splashed in blue color, a writing under his right one, it made his muscles look more prominent and eye catching. While his rough hands bore the blackness of drawings and his neck held the darkest of shades of the ink, his chest and stomach were designed so artistically that no one could bare to look away.

His hand slid against the hem of his pants and he slowly unbuttoned them, soon dropping them to the floor along with his boxers.
His legs and the area under his navel were also tattooed; his V line so sharp that it gave the most masculine view ever. He never shaves his pubic hair, it seemed, only trims it to make his manhood stand proud with no restrictions.

He was a god.

And I was about to get fucked by him.

I swallowed thickly, my eyes trailing the shape of his girth, all the way up to the curvature of the head and the slit that was glistening from precum. He was turned on, the alcohol and excitement working their magic along with the hotness and smell of sex in the air.

I gripped the sheets under me and before I could scoot back, he grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wide.

"I've been meaning to do this for a while.."

He mumbled, but instead of thrusting himself inside, he once again took his place above me. Arms at either sides of my head, balancing himself on his elbows, Isaac placed comforting kisses along my jawline. I gritted my teeth, my eyes burning with hatred and anger, but also excruciating pain from the feelings I had for him.

"Just get it over with."

I gritted out, making him freeze in spot. Slowly, his fingers pushed against my cheek, turning my head so that we were properly face to face.

"Do you think I would heartlessly rape you?"

I looked away from his dark eyes, not feeling the need to actually answer his pointless question. For what could stop him. Certainly, I had no strength and no one here would move a single finger to prevent that from happening.

"Rose."

His voice was harsh, biting into my skin with ferocity and anger that he expressed. He gripped my cheeks so painfully with one of his hands, making me look up at him once more. Our gazes clashed, swords of the dance battle clanking against one another as we both fought for victory.

"I am not as heartless as you."

He muttered.

I looked deep into his eyes and found no proof of his words in the vortex of his brown. My own softened for just a fraction and I made an effort to cup his cheek in such a gentle manner, that my touch was feathery light against his skin.

"Some of us have to be like that, my prince..Otherwise who would protect the good from the bad."

I leaned up and placed a gentle kiss to his lips, catching him in his startled moment. Perplexed by my words, Isaac took my lips for his own once again.