Subconsciously Falling

D e c e m b e r 26.

14:00 pm

After my little outburst and our argument, they sent me back to the small room. It was obvious that they were planning on holding me against the bars, probably watch me at all times until they were assured that I actually wasn't the killer. I sat on the bed and considered my choices. Dead end was right in front of my face, with Gandalf standing and reciting his signature line 'you shall not pass'. They considered me the monster when I was the innocent face in this whole game. But who would believe me? Certainly not the douche-bag that fucked me and then tried to choke me to death. 

I was the pawn. She was the Queen. He was her horse. If necessary, they would use me as a bridge to get to the real killer. Even if that meant me dying. Which also meant that I would have to fight and search for a solution that would save me from Hell this early in my life and would satisfy their mourning hearts. 

I would use anything as an excuse to get myself out of this mess.

But I knew it wasn't going to be just that easy.

Just as I thought of that, I heard a knock on my door. Begrudgingly, I sat up from the bed and went to open for whoever was now disturbing me. My privacy was invaded by an overly recognizable giant, who pushed through the door and entered the room. I stood there, gritting my teeth at the man.

Isaac had his hands stuffed in his pockets, looking around the room like an innocent puppy.

"Lock the door."

"What do you want?"

I answered back, which was one of the worst decisions I had made.

He turned to me with a serious expression and the same look he had in his eyes when he was trying to strangle me to death. I turned around and closed the door, locking it twice just to be sure that the bastard was happy with my obedience.

"What do you want?"

I asked again, though my tone was a lot more gentle as I was fearing to be shoved against the door and held up in the air by my neck. I was facing the entrance, feeling my hand shake as I was still holding onto the handle. My eyes widened when I felt the familiar heat of his body press against my back. His hand made it to my hip, long fingers going under my shirt and pressing hard into my skin.

His breath fanned my neck and I visibly shivered.

For some fucking reason, my breathing sped up a bit as my heartbeat also accelerated. It wasn't from the fear or the anticipation of his next move. It was from the fact that I was, unknown to my brain, craving his closeness and his touch from the moment he had kissed me that time. I bit the inside of my lip, trying to make my thoughts as clear as possible before I actually succumb to his intoxicating scent. Yes, it's not like it was a secret, he smelled absolutely divine.

He pressed himself even more to my rear while I was trying to not think about this situation. I was patiently waiting for his answer. And patience is virtue.

Gosh, if only those words were fucking effective at this moment.

"What do-"

"Shut up."

I closed my mouth in the same second as the command left his. His nose made to the skin on the back of my neck, just like his lip. He loudly inhaled, before he gently placed a kiss on the same spot. I closed my eyes, subconsciously savoring every action, every second of the moment. My skin immediately prickled and I cursed myself for not having the wished control over my body.