Chapter 6 - Mr. Adonis

Mr. Adonis returned today from his business trip and immediately began yelling at everyone and started to take things under his control again.

If anyone was a control freak it was Nicholas Adonis. I'd once heard him say that he doesn't feel complete if he doesn't have everything under control at all times. I kind of admire a guy with that sense of I guess, maturity if you want to call it that.

I realised that he had a meeting with the attorneys in thirty minutes, being his personal assistant it was obviously my job to remind him of the matter.

I got out of my comfortable black, leather office chair and headed out to go to his office, I knocked three times and pushed the door open.

"Mr. Adonis-" I began but cut off when I saw what he was busy with.

I immediately retreated and went back to my office. I sure as hell need holy water to erase what I had just seen from my mind. I sent him an email instead explaining and reminding him of the meeting.

Next, I headed out to the meeting room and turned on the projector placed a notepad and pen at every chair and a water bottle before I noticed Mr. Adonis leaning against the wall his eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh!" I gasped. I never even heard him come in.

"I'm glad to see you're doing your job efficiently," He commented and smirked slightly when I realised I was still bending over; my full cleavage on display for him. I immediately straightened my self and stood upright, red flushing my cheeks.

"I read your e-mail thank you for the reminder Miss Summers." He said.

"Oh, it's no problem, Sir." I said shivering under his intense gaze.

Who wouldn't to be honest. His beautiful green eyes and matte blonde hair that looked messy suited him with a perfect jaw line that could cut cake. His white - nearly see through - shirt left nothing for the imagination and it placed his chiseled abs on display under the thin material.

I couldn't help but swoon over how hot this human being was. It felt like I was on another planet and I was a human and he was an alien. It was impossible for someone to be this good looking. He was so good looking it should be a crime.

"I'm glad to see that the meeting room is ready for our guests. I need you here taking notes during the meeting please," He said rubbing his neck.

"Of course, Mr. Adonis," I said and blushed when he winked at me and opened up the file on his desk. I took a seat near to him ready for action with the blue ball pen in hand. I waited for the guests to come, in silence.

They began the meeting and I felt like my hand was going to break off with all the notes I was writing. I kind of had no choice. I wrote down everything I thought was important and handed them in to Mr. Adonis.

"There is an American boy here by the name of Steve Petersen," Mr. Adonis began and I stiffened.

"I know who he is," I said trying to keep the emotion out of my voice. Of course Chris's brother is here and that's not all; I also went on a date with him before I even met Chris.

"I want you to take from him the documents he knows which. Discuss what needs to be done with him and do write a summary of the discussion and bring them to me immediately," He ordered and I nodded scurrying out the office and into the elevator.

I took a left and walked into his office.

"Mr. Petersen?" I asked announcing my presence and of course I saw the jerk's brother that I hated.

"Why are you calling me Mr Petersen?" He said raising one of his perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

"Steve." I said and he nodded his honey eyes twinkling.

"So what brings you here, Perla?'" He asked as he looked up.

"Mr. Adonis needs some documents that I have to discuss with you," I said and he smiled his crooked smile that had me falling in love with him. Stupid me.

"Do you want to discuss here or?" He asked smirking mischievously.

"That's not funny," I said when he chuckled.

"Is to me,"  He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Right can I have the papers?" I asked.

"Always so bossy," He muttered, "No wonder you and I never had a second date!" He said.

"I didn't want one," I said well more like hissed.

"What type of diet doesn't allow any alcoholic beverages?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Most of them don't actually, if you were slightly educated you would realise that beer and all that stuff destroys your brain cells."

"Oh yeah?" He said kicking his feet on the table.

"What type of guy comes to date sweating like a pig?"

"What type of woman prints an itinerary for a night out?"

"What type of guys invites a girl on a date and flirts with the waitress!" I shot back.

"What type of woman shows up ten minutes late?"

"What type of guy wants to go hunting on a night out!"

"What type of woman elbows you in the stomach the whole time?"

"Okay, okay, can we get back to those documents please!" I said frustrated.

"Fine, what did Mr.Adonis want us to discuss?"

"You're head of finance so you tell me." I challeneged.

"Don't get a smart mouth with me Perla Summers," he said in a low voice.

"We're supposed to discuss the financial side of the festival that will be held not too long from now," I admitted.

"Alright," He said and got up to get the documents.