Chapter 14 - Barbie Automobile

"Perla come see this! Hurry up!" Emily yelled as she barged into my room and practically shoved her phone in my face.

I groaned, "That burns." I cried out as the bright phone screen burnt my eyes.

"Sorry." She apologised.

"Is that our barbie automobile?" I grinned as my eyes adjusted to the bright screen.

"Look how he looks so mad!"

"He is practically releasing steam from his ears!" I giggled.

Emily lifted her hand for me to high five which I did.

"William will kill me if he finds out that this was me." She said with a grin, "But who cares about him anyways?"

I grinned, "Exactly! That is the spirit."

Then the doorbell rang.

"Are you expecting someone?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"I will get it though." She said jumping off my bed, "I am dressed and you are still in your pyjamas!" 

Emily skipped out of my room towards the main entrance. My initial thought was William had known it was us who had bombarded his beloved car with pink and had now come for us. However, it was none other than my loving sister, Kelsey.

"What is she doing here?" Kelsey sneered as she glared at Emily.

"Visiting me." I shrugged.

"Tell her to get out of here." Kelsey hissed.

"I am here you know!" Emily hissed back.

"Actually this is my apartment, Kelsey. Emily will stay here for as long as she likes. You, on the other hand, can go back to where you disappeared to!" I sneered at her.

"I am your sister."

"Also the girl that made my best friend's fiance cheat on her," I said as I folded my arms against my chest.

Kelsey laughed, "Oh please! Daniel Levy threw himself at my feet. I did not have to do anything. It is ironic that you think I have to chase men for their attention, they all come running and fall at my feet."

"Your head keeps getting better."

"It is called self-confidence, Perla." Kelsey stated before she flipped her hair to the side, "Something you lack and will never acquire." 

"You mean you have arrogance!" I called after her as she strutted to the room she was staying in.

Emily walked up to me with a shocked expression on her face and I inwardly groaned.

"What exactly is that wicked witch doing here?" She grumbled.

"Mother dearest said we had to bond with each other."

"And... since when did your mom care about the relationship you have with Kelsey?" Emily asked as she headed off to the kitchen to make breakfast. I followed her.

"I have no idea. She's been gone for a while. I thought it was for good." I said as I poured some strawberry flavoured milk into a ceramic bowl. I then proceeded to add the fruit loops.

"You put the fruit loops first!" Emily giggled as she took the package and poured some for herself.

"I genuinely don't care about that!" I said with a yawn, "I do it in a different order every time. Whatever I get my hands on first goes into the bowl first!"

"Who is this now!" Emily groaned.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"The doorbell just rang."

"It is probably just Alessio. I will get it." I said as I threw my hair up in a messy bun and made my way to the door.

Unlocking it, I threw the door open and gasped, "Nicholas?"

Hey Guys!

Make sure you leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter! 

I am curious to know which order you guys have your cereal in?

XOXO
Perla