SANTA'S PANTS 2

Thanks to KenTheWriter for this wonderful cover!

Do not ask me why I'm running cause I don't know why.

As big as the mansion was, I could still hear screams from the chicken I referred to as family. My feet were hurting, my heartbeats were increasing and for an unknown reason, I wanted a gallon of ice cream.

You see, after seeing Santa without his pants which was disgusting by the way, we ran out, leaving an unconscious granny on the couch. I knew they had no idea it was Santa, they all thought it was a monster or something. I ran with them because I wanted some time before getting grounded for life.

I hope.

The weirdest part was, HE COULD'VE GRABBED SOME PANTS, IT WAS A DAMN MALL!!

I never expected an half naked Santa by my chimney on Christmas evening. I just wanted a normal Christmas with people yelling 'merry Christmas' and of course, I couldn't wait to see Tristan's gift for me.

Last year, he got me a car before my so called father told him it was too much. He replaced it with Davido's concert tickets which I enjoyed by the way. I mean, who wouldn't love it? That guy's a legend.

Granny's gifts were the same normal hand knitted sweaters. Penelope wrapped up a can of soda for me like the witch she was. Dad gave me signature dresses, shoes, purses and make ups. Aunt Natasha gave me a lot of make up, her husband Uncle Ryan, gave me the same thing. Aunt Kayla like the savage she was gave me a dot on a paper. Her fiancée gave me concert tickets. My mom gave me a pack of tampons.

Don't ask me how weird she is cause I'm yet to figure that out.

Back to my situation, I pulled open a silent room which I never noticed was there till then. It had nothing in it, just a shiny wody floor and a chandelier at the ceiling.

"H_" He didn't complete the sentence as I screamed my lungs out of fear. I covered my mouth when I noticed it was Tristan. His hands were over his ears.

Ding! Ding! Ding! You just won a trip to chicken town!

"I'm sorry" I apologised.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for scaring you" he apologised and smiled, showing off his dimples.

Man, I wanted a pair of those!

"Nah, it's okay" I waved it off, sitting on the ground.

Typical Christina

"So" he started "I'm gonna give you five minutes to explain why a naked Santa is in the house"

"I don't know anything about it!" I quickly said out loud, which was something I did whenever I tried cover things up with lies.

"I know you're lying"

"Fine" I sighed "I was so broke when my dad called to get Christmas gifts for the family and I couldn't appear empty handed so I went to the mall and stole Santa's sac of gifts." I said

"And the pants?"

"Come on, they're comfortable. I had to take them"

"I had a feeling you'd do something crazy but not this crazy." He admitted, taking a sit beside me

"Not everything I do is crazy"

"Oh really? Number one, you set a whole mansion on fire because you were making apple juice which doesn't involve fire. Number two, you ate a gigantic chocolate fountain because you wanted to prove to my little sister you weren't a baby. Number three..."

★★★

"Number one hundred and sixty eight, you stol_"

"Fine!" I covered my ears "I've done a lot of crazy things" I admitted

"Trust me, you do something crazy almost every minute"

"Yeah and thanks for wasting my time. I have to return this" I waved Santa's pants in the air

"You remind me of my girlfriend"

I felt like I was splashed with cold water

"G_girlfriend?" I asked with that high pitched voice I go when I was disappointed or happy.

"Of course. Any problem with that?"

"No no no no" I laughed "I didn't just picture you as a boyfriend type"

"So you picture me as?"

"A player........ Maybe"

"You're silly" he laughed "Of course I have a girlfriend and you remind me of her with your dark eyes"

"Oh!" I paused "Well, off I go" I left the room with the pants.

Tristan had a girlfriend?

Of course he did because he takes me as his sister even when we're not related by blood and yes, the universe has always been against me.

If there was one thing I learned, it was that you won't always get the guy you want

★★★

"And I'm sorry for making you worried. I just wanted to make you happy" I finished my story, still twisting my fingers. My heartbeats were loud and fast, reminding me of the looks I got from the family.

"I'm so disappointed in you Christina" Dad said "I'm sorry for causing you trouble Santa" my dad apologised on my behalf.

"It's okay. It's Christmas and no one's gonna be sad so wipe those frowns off your faces"

"Wait, you're not mad she stole you gifts?" Mom asked, still eating a bag of chips

"Nah. I came for the pants"

Story ends next chapter!t