Chapter 26: I love that black laced....

"Please tell me you're lying." I begged, letting out a sigh and closing my eyes before I let my anger reign on him.

"I'm just kidding and yes, I went through your underwear drawer. It's not like they're that big, don't flatter yourself darling"

"You're crazy Dylan, crazy. You can't go through my underwear drawer. It's wrong, you know why?"

"Cause you don't want me seeing your underwear"

"Exactly and touching them with your dirty hands"

"My hands aren't dirty" He said and scanned his palms "I just washed them"

"Whatever Dylan. Don't touch my underwear again or look at them or sense them or feel them" I said and stormed away like the badass I was.

Yeah, you know, that moment you walk away dramatically after practically yelling at someone and then you feel like you've showed em who's the boss.

Exactly.

"Oh and Cupcake" He called, interrupting my dramatic walk "I loved that black laced bra so y_"

I walked away before be completed the sentence and found my way back to the room.

After several thoughts about it, I wore the clothes he got me and yes, I wore the black laced bra also.

I took a look at myself in the mirror. He dressed me like a replica of himself despite the amount of clothes we got for me. I could feel his minty cologne engulf me so it was pretty obvious the clothes were his.

My forehead was a lot better. The wounds had healed up well through the past few days. It had just a little scar on it. A little scar in such perfection.

Ha!

I applied make up anyways, just to cover it up and give me a normal look. I then applied eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss cause why not?

The aroma of Dylan's food lead me go the counter before I knew it. He was oddly so good at cooking and no, I wasn't going to admit that to him cause, duh, it's Dylan we're talking about.

He flipped the eggs like an experienced chef and he kinda looked good in an apron.

Wait, what?

I mean, he doesn't look good in an apron. Yeah, that's what I mean and if you don't get it you're stupid. You hear me? Stupid!

"I hate your pancakes and you look terrible in an apron" I said, just to make it clear.

"Oh sweetie, why would you very so attracted to my apron if you didn't notice how hot I look in it?"

"I only noticed it cause you look so ugly in it" I said "Period!"

"You have some serious issues"

I face palmed myself and sighed. I really had serious issues "When is your mom and your cute little sister gonna return?"

"First, no she isn't cute. She's a little demon, you just don't see it yet and they'll be back on Saturday"

"Finally" I sighed "I can't wait to quit spending all my time with you"

"Oh puhlease, even if they were here, you'd still spend all your time with me cause I'm hot and you have a huge crush on me"

"And why would you think I have a crush on you?"

"Duh, cause you're always different when I'm so close to you and sometimes, you to a little red tomato"

I was short of words.