Chapter 38: Possessive and stupid.

We were back in New York by exactly seven eleven.

I had adapted to the temperature of Nigeria after two days in the country. Feeling the cold wind against my skin was definitely the best thing I'd felt the whole day.

However, I had to pull on a sweater almost immediately.

Driving back home brought back the thoughts of my time in Nigeria.

I never thought my time there would've caused so much drama. It was almost impossible to believe all of that had happened in just two days.

First, Dylan and I did what you dirty minded individuals have waited so long for. Then I unintentionally ruined it and had to attend a party with a shattered heart. I lost my appetite and missed all I planned for the party.

As if that wasn't enough, I met Toby who I had no idea hated Dylan and wanted to get to him through me. It hurt to think I had been used by Dylan and on the same day Toby also wanted to take advantage my feelings.

Then the shocking truth he was twenty eight.

Stacy walked into the picture with her perfectly manicured feet and for a reason I had no idea of, completely hated my guts. She looked normal at the beginning, I even compared her to Cassandra.

Then life added a teaspoon of bitchiness to my life and she became a different person the next day.

I had no problem with her turning up the volume. Trust me, I could sleep with speakers blasting Alan Walker around me.

I also had no problem with her giving Dylan a massage cause duh, who cares?

What I couldn't take was spilling orange juice on me without thinking of the violent consequences of glass shattering before me.

Then cover it up with an high pitched 'Oopsie!' and lie it was an accident.

She literally pushed my hand intentionally just so my fingers would slip off the handle.

Of course, I maintained some injuries on my feet and little scratches and cuts on my legs. It started bleeding a few seconds after and Dylan, without my permission, lifted me off the seat and took me straight to the bathroom.

Just like you predicted, we had such an awkward time together. I was sitting at the edge of the bathtub as he cleaned up my opened cuts.

No one said a word till he was done.

Believe me when I say this, the universe is against me.

Anyways, we were back home after a few hours of drive.

Both Sarah and Kayla had arrived a few hours before we did. They got all sorts of clothes and accessories from Kenya, all feminine and none for Dylan.

The only thing he got was a KitKat wrapper from Kayla.

Anyways, Sarah prepared dinner and by eleven midnight, we were all settled around the large table eating dinner.

Sarah was next to Kayla right in front of Dylan and I. Not that I asked for him to seat next to me, life just did it's shit again.

"So how was Nigeria?" Sarah asked "The party?"