Chapter 42: On your clock

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I said I'm gonna make you feel so bad, you wouldn't feel a thing at th_"

"Yeah, yeah, I got that part. I mean, why? Never gone through a heartbreak before?"

"Oh my god Diana, you don't understand what this is all about, do you?!" She yelled in frustration, throwing her hands up in the air and finally, the gun was away from my face.

"I'm sorry Cassandra but I don't understand. I've had my heart broken before and I didn't go so extreme cause I understood it's totally normal. Don't be so hard on yourself, you're just a teenager. It happens to the best of us"

"I've done so m_"

"Did anyone ever tell you they're unnecessary? Take a look at yourself Cassandra, you're so hot, a lot of guys would kill for a girl like you. You've got blonde hair and blue eyes, something the society believes to be so beautiful for a reason I have absolutely no idea about b_"

"Shut up Diana, I'm not gonna let your stupid speech change my mind about this. You're saying all of this to have Dylan to yourself and that'll never happen, not on my watch"

"What if it's not on your clock? Get it? Get it? Cause you said on watch_"

"You do realize I have a gun right?" She asked, pulling out her hand and showing me the weapon.

"Sorry" I cleared my throat "So how about you get rid of this stuff on me, we get some food and forget this all happened?"

"How about I leave you here to starve to death?"

She had a sinister smile on her face as she slowly shoved the gun into her pocket rather too violently.

I mean, what if she accidentally pulled the trigger and blasted a bullet into her foot?

Well, it's not my foot.

"Can I get my phone?"

"No"

"Your phone?"

"No"

"The cops?"

"No"

"Food?"

"You're a fucking psycho" She spat, taking a few steps away from me "Goodbye Diana, I hope you rot in hell"

"No, wait Cassandra, I'll break up with Dylan if that's what you want"

"Doesn't make a difference, he's still gonna like you"

"Well, it's not my fault I'm so hot"

"You're gonna make me use this gun and I swear, I won't regret it"

"Fine, I'm sorry. I'll just move to another country, dye my hair pink and he'll get over me before you know it. Tada!"

"No, you'll rat out on me so I'll get arrested"

"Duh, do you expect me to not rat out on you?" I chuckled then the realisation slowly hit me "Oh, I mean I won't rat out on you, I swear I won't"