Thorne Academy

I just uploaded a new book here on wattpad titled Thorne Academy

I just uploaded a new book here on wattpad titled Thorne Academy. It's a werewolf/high school/vampire/angel/demon kind of story with lots of drama, twists and suspense. I publish a chapter every two days so you don't have to worry about delay. Kindly check it out and tell me what you think about it.

Thanks in advance ❤✨

Thorne Academy, Chapter 1

Samara Shaw

I didn't have the best childhood.

I was born in Santa Monica California, USA by Veronica and Tom Shaw with a twin brother, Jonathan. Being the  children of the wealthiest lawyers in the city and DNA of the Royal family running through our veins gave us more reasons to look the best we could, talk with the finest accent, learn multiple languages and show perfection while handling the simplest tasks. It wasn't as easy for me as it was for Jonathan. He did have a lot to do as the heir and all the days of his life was spent learning how to be the perfect clone of his father. The words from his mouth was like his, his actions was the exact same and even the phrases he used and clothes he wore was like father's. As he grew, he became even more submissive to our parents. Everything he did was in their favor or an attempt to impress them. Yet, he got punished for the slightest mistakes. The consequences were always severe, even for the meaningless coincidences and like a puppet dancing to their every beat, he never saw the wrong in what he did. It was as if he would be nothing without them and that truth blinded him.

Being a girl was far wose. Looking effortlessly beautiful wasn't the easiest thing in the Shaw  mansion. I was born with ginger red hair but my mother hated it so much, it was dyed blonde and was never allowed to have the smallest red ends or curls forming at the edges. It was always straightened and it's length never exceeded my mid back. My hair had to be in a tight bun every minute of my life and the only time I was allowed to leave it in a ponytail was when I went to bed. No blonde strands could fall across my face, neither were pins permitted to be pulled out of my bun.

On most days, I wore long dresses with a pantyhose beneath and leather shoes adorning my feet. The sleeves were always long and covered my entire arm. I always had gloves on in public and was only allowed to take them off at the end of the day. I wasn't permitted to wear clothes with short sleeves anywhere outside my bedroom or in the presence of anyone besides my maid who only got the opportunity because she dressed me everyday.

I also wasn't allowed to speak without being spoken to, play any board games, interfere in conversations including men, whisper a word about politics or the world's economical affairs. If I got the chance to speak to any man in certain circumstances, I could only stare down at my shoes and not at them in the eyes. I could only look up only if they insisted I did and that never happened, not even once. Disobedience to any was considered rude and not lady like. I made a few mistakes once and when I did, I would be starved for a whole day or two, depending on what rule I broke.