Part Three

I woke up with my body buzzing in pain. It surged through my body and left me numb. My eyes fluttered open and everything was blurry. I was in a room.. some kind of room. I observed the setting around me with just my eyes since I couldn't quite move my head. The ground was wood laid back and forth and the ceiling was tan. There were countless shelves with many random things on them. The couch I was laying on was a sleek red leather and it had a tan chair with a bright orange pillow next to it. The atmosphere was sung and comfortable, and that made me a little bit less uncomfortable.

I heard distant footsteps. They were coming towards me. They were heavier so they had to be male. Before the man could get to me I heard him say something.

"Leonardddd, the person you ran over is awake!"

His voice was the annoying kind. Like the kid who got bullied in school because he was annoying kind of voice. More high pitch but definitely male. And the thing he said! Your friend just almost killed someone and you brush it off and talk about it like it's normal!

To be honest I didn't even know how I wasn't freaking out right now! I was in a random person's house who apparently ran me over with their car. I had no clue where in Pasadena I was.

Then a different voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Okay okay shut up, I'll be right there."

This voice was definitely more male sounding. I raised my eyebrows at the sound of it. This man must have been the Leonard character. Now I heard the footsteps again. They were actually coming towards me now. I closed my eyes and pretended I was asleep again.

"Hey, I thought you said she was awake! She seems to still be well asleep."

Leonard leaned over me and put one hand on the back of the couch and the other on the arm of the couch my head was against. Hovering above me now, he stared me up and down.

"Hmmm.." I heard him quietly say.

Then the annoying man walked over behind Leonard.

"Oh don't be silly! I was over there a moment ago and her eyes were open and wandering around. She's only faking it I assure you."

He sounded so sure of himself. I didn't know how he knew I was faking though. He hadn't even looked at my face.

Judging by his annoying nerdy voice I assumed he would be ugly. I hadn't seen his face yet. I would be soon to find out.

"Well unless you try to prove that she is faking it she is obviously asleep," Leonard stated.

"Well maybe if it weren't for you she wouldn't even have to be unconscious in the first place!"

"Oh knock it off it was your fault too, you were the one driving me mad with all your gibberish. That's what caused me to slam on the breaks and hit her."

Leonard's voice seemed to hold a thick streak of annoyance. While the other man's voice had more of an "I-know-everything-and-I'm-always-right" kind of tone.

While I was listening to their conversation I was thinking about what they were saying. So it hadn't been in an accident. Leonard had slammed on the breaks with the anger of the other man's annoying gibberish. Wow, what a surprise. Now I was hurt and beat up because of two incredibly stupid people.

"Oh no no no you see, what I was saying was completely relevant. I was talking about how the way that the wind is blowing would affect how my hair laid on my head and on what side. And so that depended on how stupid it looked that day. Therefore, I needed to get it trimmed to the point where it's too short to do that. Because you know, you don't want to have your best friend walking about town with his hair parted a stupid way, don't you? I have a dignity Leonard, you may not, but I Sheldon Cooper does have one," Sheldon proudly stated.