Part Two

Time painfully ticked by before I had an actual idea. It was quite stupid that I hadn't thought about it before. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and opened Google Maps. I could just type in the name of the street and it could take me there! Damn, how had I not thought of that before?

Putting a foot on the ground, I stumbled down the step of the curb because my eyes were glued to my phone. As I crossed the street I typed in the road: Crescent Drive. It told me to go left after crossing. The grey road passed through my peripheral vision as I walked.

Seemingly out of nowhere, I heard a blaring car horn almost in my ear. As I turned to address the noise the car was already on top of me. The impact had almost knocked me unconscious immediately. Almost. I could feel my own blood trickle out of me as the feeling of a hundred burning fires washed over me. I was breathing so heavily it felt as if forgot to breathe at all. And with every breath came a responding throb. I didn't know if it was panic that had set in, or physical injuries.

All the noises around me were muffled. Car horns, people yelling, voices hovering around me. All I could do was stare up at the sky and fight myself for consciousness. I heard a car door open as someone frantically got out, their shadow hovered over me. That was when I gave into the darkness. I let my pain run wild as I sunk into that tempting haven of darkness.

Author- Sorry that was so short. It's just that I wanted to separate that event from the next one. I'll make another part though. I'm going to put out 3 in all so you can get a taste of the story. Also thank you to my 2 viewers😂 it means a lot that someone would even bother to read this! <3 -Chloe