Weeks Flew By

A few weeks passed.

Seokjin was still confused about his feelings for Jisoo and Byulyi. He ended up shutting himself away from both of them, so that he could take some time off to think. It wasn't going too well.

Jisoo had been trying to act as usual, but she was beginning to find it hard to smile around Byulyi, or even Seokjin himself. She was confused as to what to do. Let him go? It would hurt too much. Keep him by her side? But she wasn't the one he liked.

Byulyi was pondering hard about what Taehyung had told her at the restaurant that day. He was evidently trying to make her act on her feelings, which was obviously tempting, but she simply couldn't bring herself to do that. It not only affected her - but it also affected Seokjin and... Jisoo. She had told Jisoo before she didn't have feelings for Seokjin too, which was why Jisoo confessed. She had a part to play in her own misery.

Jieun and Jungkook's bond was growing stronger and stronger by the day. As they hung out more often, they realised more and more things about each other and how much they had in common. Jieun was finding it easier and easier to ignore the stares and nasty comments she received when they hung out alone. She had also stopped visiting the fansite, because those comments only made her feel bad about herself.

Ever since Jimin had admitted to forgetting to buy her a bottle of calming medicine, Yoojung was under the impression that he was starting to have feelings for Doyeon. She thought that she was beginning to get over him, but the suppressed feelings in her heart were starting to resurface as bubbles of jealousy towards Doyeon. However, she concealed it well, so much so that no one knew - not Doyeon, not Jimin - no one.

Ever since his talk with Jieun at the playground a while back, Taehyung had told himself to stop caring so much about others' business but he caught himself poking his nose into Seokjin's relationship problems again and again. But that talk with Seokjin had affected him as well, as he began to think what he really felt about Jieun.

He had found out about Jennie's breakup a few days later from Yoojung as well and the news really didn't affect him one bit - that was when he knew he had really gotten over her. As a result, he became less cautious about keeping a distance from Jennie, and began talking to her... as a friend.

Jennie was still upset with her parents for coming between her and Jongin, whom she still loved, but they had made up their minds. She had no choice, so she was beginning to accept it as her reality. Her bond with Doyeon and Yoojung had increased twofold over this period, due to the support and comfort they had given her.

She had also started looking for new friends after healing from that nasty experience with Yongsun and Chaeyoung, and in particular, she began hanging out with Taehyung, whom she had seeked refuge in during tough times. It seemed that he wasn't as bad as she had thought, in fact he was a wonderful listener and friend.

They were all trying hard to focus on their studies, but it was getting increasingly hard with all those emotions they were feeling.

Despite all this, the watch incident was still on everyone's minds, especially that of Yoojung, Jungkook and Taehyung. They had to find the culprit fast - but the weeks were flying by and still nothing had happened.

It was a mess.

The weeks passed and the day they had been looking forward to - Mr Kim's wedding - was finally approaching. They had all decided to get ready and head to the wedding together - the guys at Taehyung and Seokjin's house, and the girls at Jisoo's house.

It surprised Jieun that Jisoo was willing to open her house to the girls because they weren't exactly that close - especially Byulyi, she could sense some sort of animosity between them. But well, she offered and her house seemed to be the biggest amongst four of them, so they went along with it.

The day had finally arrived.