Communication

"Yeah, so I was like 'Is this nice?' and like Jieun was like 'YEAH YEAH' and then Byulyi was like 'Mmhmm' then I looked at the guys and they gave me the weirdest face ever and shook their heads." Yoojung burst into laughter. "They HATED it."

The next morning, Yoojung arrived in school early and began recounting what happened the day before to Yoongi, holding him up from his usual nap time. In the past, before Jieun arrived, Yoongi was the one she'd always tell her juicy stories to, because Jimin and Taehyung were usually there on her adventures and Jungkook usually was asleep.

"Okay, cool." Yoongi answered nonchalantly.

"Have you even been listening at all, Yoongi?" Yoojung frowned.

"Mmhmm."

"Then can you at least say a word?"

"A word."

Yoojung smacked Yoongi in the shoulder and Yoongi laughed. "I was kidding. So did you manage to get a dress?"

"Yeah, I did. Do you wanna see photos?" Yoojung asked excitedly.

"Not exactly."

Yoojung glared at Yoongi.

"I mean, um- yeah, I'd love to." Yoongi didn't sound like he'd love to.

Yoojung showed him a photo of her wearing the dress she bought.

"Wow, that's pretty." Yoongi said unenthusiastically.

"Ooh... what do we have here!" Hoseok walked towards the two of them and plopped himself on the seat in front of Yoongi desk, which belonged to Chungha. He grinned, eyeing the two of them suspiciously. "If it isn't my favourite couple."

"Hoseok, I told you a billion times-" Yoojung began.

"I have a girlfriend, so stop." Yoongi said, once again, nonchalantly.

"What?!" Hoseok and Yoojung shrieked in unison. That piece of information was new.

"I do." Yoongi shrugged.

"Wait, but you never told me!" Yoojung whined.

"Well, now you know."

Hoseok laughed. "You're kidding. Who is she?"

"Suran."

"Wait - Sue Ran?" Hoseok and Yoojung exchanged confused looks. "The girl from 12C?"

"No, Suran the singer."

A few seconds of silence, then Hoseok and Yoojung burst into laughter.

"Holy crap, Yoongi." Hoseok wheezed. "I never knew you had such a good sense of humour."

"Me too," Yoojung was laughing till the verge of tears. "If you said Sue Ran from 12C I might have believed you, but Suran the singer?!"

It took Hoseok and Yoojung 5 whole minutes to calm down. Yoongi ignored the two of them.

"But no - seriously. Yoongi, you two look good together. Like... you and Yoojung." Hoseok said, wiping tears from his eyes.

"Tell that to my girlfriend next time." Yoongi said nonchalantly.

Hoseok burst into laughter again. "Alright, alright. I'll stop, so you can stop too." Hoseok jumped up from his seat and sauntered away back to his seat, muttering "Suran" to himself before bursting into a fit of giggles again.