Everything Has Changed

"Yoojung!" Jieun called out and grabbed Jieun by the wrist to sit down next to her the very next morning, when she arrived in school.

Yoojung, though startled, looked at Jieun with the most lifeless eyes Jieun had seen in the world. "Oh, Jieun-ah."

"What's wrong now?" Jieun asked, bewildered. "I thought the post said you guys patched up?"

"What post?" Yoojung jumped.

Jieun showed Yoojung the post that had just been posted minutes ago. Yoojung read the post at rapid speed, her facial expressions turning from bad to worse overtime. When she had finished reading it, she exploded, jumping to her feet and evidently seething with rage. "They're- they're literally stalkers! I'm usually okay with the posts they write of us in school but even following us out?! How dare they..."

"Sit down, Yoojung." Jieun pulled Yoojung back down as the people who had arrived early were starting to look over curiously, whispering amongst themselves. "Keep it down, a bit. Anyway, that's not the main point. I thought you and Jimin already made up? What's wrong now? Did you guys-"

Jieun stopped halfway as she saw Jimin walk into the classroom, with a huge smile on his face. He spotted Yoojung at the back of the classroom and waved, before walking over.

Jieun had gained some wit within the few days she had been hanging out with Yoojung and quickly pretended to be talking about something else as Jimin drew closer. "...so yeah. Basically I had an amazing time at the zoo... oh! Jimin's here. Annyeong" Jieun waved.

"Annyeong, Jieun." Jimin smiled and turned to Yoojung. "What's up, Yoojung."

Jimin turned and walked to his seat, placing his bag on Taehyung's seat that was currently still empty because he had not arrived.

Jieun turned to Yoojung, her eyes open wide. "What. Was. That."

Yoojung sighed. "Precisely."

"So basically, y'all made up but he's behaving weirdly now?" Jieun made a smart deduction.

Yoojung thought for a while, whether she should tell Jieun everything - about how she still had feelings for him... no. She probably should keep it to herself - that way, it would be easier to put it to an end. Yoojung nodded slowly. "That's basically it."

"Hey, Yoojung. Do you mind?"

Jieun and Yoojung's conversation was interrupted by a sudden gruff voice from behind them. The two girls turned around, only to see Jungkook standing behind them. It'd been two days since Jieun had seen him, yet she was still stunned at how handsome he looked this early in the morning.

Yoojung sighed, hanging her head low as she dragged herself back to her seat and plopped down next to Yoongi, who was fast asleep. Yoojung spotted him, and poked him in the rib, but not only did he not wake up, he evidently slept even more soundly as he started to snore shortly after that.

Jieun smiled at the cute deskmate logistics between the two. Sure, she may have gotten closer to Jungkook over the weekend, but did that mean that they were eventually gonna be as close as Yoongi and Yoojung were? Or, as she glanced to her right and saw Byulyi taking out a banana milk from her bag and placing it on Seokjin's table, Seokjin and Byulyi? Or was Jungkook gonna return to the original cold guy she had met on the first day of-

"Morning, Lee Jieun." Jungkook said so softly Jieun almost didn't catch him, but thankfully, she did.

She turned her head in surprise, catching a small grin on Jungkook's face before it vanished. Somehow, his husky voice, his ruffled hair and the way he called her by her full name made her heart flutter. And made her really flustered. "Oh, wow. Um, well- Good morning, Jeon Jungkook."