Happiness and Fear [24]

Start from the beginning

"And what if it wasn't me that answered the phone?You just broadcasted all of my goods to my no good ass friends!"

She rolled her eyes and stared at me."Like who Y/N, who else would have had your phone huh?" She raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow.

I shrugged. "Oh I don't know maybe the people that was surrounding me when I picked up the phone!" I yelled sarcastically. "I could have easily been busy and asked them to pick it up for me. Hell anything!"

"Baby I have your number saved. I knew it was you because I called you, duh. Now stop overreacting boo, they probably didn't even see anything."

I looked back to see Travis, and Justin humping the air. I'm definitely not overreacting. Because now imma have to hear they damn mouths about this.

When they noticed me looking they stopped trying to act like they was still playing basketball.

I smacked my lips. "Mmhm." I couldn't help but lick my lips looking her up and down."Don't do it again. Next time you better be dressed."

She smirked playfully playing with her hair. I watched her scoot closer to the camera, my eyes never leaving her breast.

"Yes daddy."

I watched as she playfully rolled her tongue and licked her lips.

Feeling myself start to get extremely frustrated I threw my head back and groaned. "Stop teasing me woman."

"Why do you always think I'm teasing you when I'm doing nothing but being my normal sexy self! I thought you would have appreciated seeing me like this."

"You got that right, I sure as hell want to see you like that. But only me! You know it ain't nothing to me to be on the jet and out there in New York with you. I could see it in person."

"Damn that does sound so good right now." She moaned slightly as she adjusted herself on the bed.

"Babe." I knew exactly what she was up to. She always starts this shit, especially when she's away for a few weeks. "Come on." I basically whined as I could feel the tent in my shorts grow.

"Y/N, what? I haven't done anything." She said as she but down on her lip.

I shook my head. "Don't what me, you know exactly what you doing right now."

She pouted as she rolled over now on her stomach. "I miss you so much daddy. I hate being away from you."

"Baby, you know I miss you too. How long you have to be out there again?"

She sighed rubbing her face. "About another week or two boo. I got some videos to shoot and a couple more verses to write and send out."

I nodded slowly. "Oh alright. Well I'm happy to see you feeling better."

"Better?"

"Yeah, you know you was pretty down the last time we talked."

She stayed quiet and I raised my eyebrow. All I could hear was a bunch of moving.

"Babe?"

Her head popped back up from whatever she was doing and into the screen. "Oh uh yeah I hear you baby. Look I actually have to go."

I smacked my lips knowing she was trying to rush me off the phone. "Don't be trying to rush me off Nika."

"What, no I'm not. I just really got to go."

"For what? You not dressed to go nowhere right now."

"Y/N-" She sighed.

"Ok, why can't you just have a conversation with me. I miss you and I'm trying to talk to you. But it don't seem like that's what you want."