Happiness and Fear [24]

Start from the beginning

I grinned like a kid in the candy store.

"That must be your girl that got you smiling like that? Cause it look like your cheeks about to explode you smiling so damn hard." Justin said and the guys agreed.

I shrugged as I ran my hand through my curls. "Yep this her calling me now."

"Let us say hey." I nodded it didn't really matter to me. They hadn't seen her since before. The only difference is now they know about our relationship. I decided it was only right to let them know. Since India knew. But then again they already figured it out. It's not like I was the best at keeping it a secret. Plus they are nosy ass hell.

👭❤️💍 would like to FaceTime..

I smiled and quickly touched the answer button. Hearing the phone connect made me even more anxious. The guys piled around me waiting to see her pick up.

"Hi baby." I heard her soft voice Come through the phone.

"What's up babe." I smiled looking down and my eyes almost popped out my damn head. She was standing there might as well be butt naked.

"Ohhh whoa whoa!" I yelled as I moved my phone up from their sight

"Damnnnnn!" All of them yelled and I jumped up walking back from them.

Justin put his hands up to the sky like he was praying. "Good lord almighty, take the fucking wheel!"

"Yo shut the fuck up bro y'all ain't see shit!" I yelled pointing my finger at them.

"My bad Y/N damn. But ya girl got it going on." Josh said as him and Travis tried looking down at my phone and I snatched it away.

"I know bitch ass! Shut the fuck up and get back!" I snapped quickly before walking further down from them.

I made sure I was far enough away I turned my attention back to my phone."Nika! Why you answering your phone like that, where are you damn clothes!"

She laughed covering her mouth as she moved around still holding the phone up. I don't know why the hell she was laughing so hard. This shit not funny!

"Babe chill. I was just calling you. What's the big deal?"

She can't be serious. Do she not realize who the hell she is and how fine she is! I don't care who they are, I don't want nobody seeing what's mine.

"What's the big deal?! Woman you standing there in your underwear, no fucking bra basically naked. My boys just say all that. And you want to know what the big deal is?"

She shrugged moving her hair from her face. "Uh yeah. It's not like you're some stranger, you're my baby and besides it's not my fault I ain't know about your boys." She whined out making me roll my eyes. She always want to whine when she know she's in trouble.