"Nina! Let's go! I need to smoke!" Kyle calls, waiting for Nina to stumble behind him in her heels.

"Uh, okay, night guys!" I call, watching a drunk Kyle trying to help and even more drunk Nina up the stairs.

"Babe." Michael smiles, quickly kissing me on the lips.

"Oh, ew, you taste like vodka." I tell him, backing away from him.

"Who the fuck is this?" Michael asks, looking down at the couch.

"Oh, my friend Calum."

"Who?" Michael asks, looking over at me.

"Oh my god! That's Calum!" Ashton yells, finally inside the house.

"Shh! Let him sleep. Shouldn't you be with some girl?"

"I already fucked at the party. I need sleep." Ashton mutters, waving at me before deciding to head upstairs.

"So, who's Calum?" Michael asks, chuckling as he does.

"My friend. From Seattle."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. We can talk about it tomorrow. I'm ready for bed." I tell him, "I was ready for bed hours ago, but I couldn't sleep through the start of 2018."

"Okay, come on. Let's go to bed." Michael smiles, grabbing my hand.

The two of us walk upstairs to my room, though I had to try my best to make sure Michael wouldn't fall down them. Finally, he manages to climb into bed, and I curl up in his arms.

"Goodnight, Kels. Can't wait to discuss that strange man on your couch tomorrow morning."

-

Being the first one awake is always nice. Somebody is always yelling or blaring music or wandering around or just bothering you. Getting to enjoy my coffee in peace was great, until I heard somebody stumbling into the kitchen.

"How the fuck did I end up here?" Calum groans, pouring himself his own cup of coffee.

"Honestly, I have no idea. I didn't even know you were in LA."

"It was a last-minute thing with some of the guys. Harrison, Jasper, with a couple of Harrison's friends." He tells me, taking a sip of his coffee.

"You and Harrison have gotten pretty close?"

He nods, "He's always around, so, yeah. But, he's really great. Anyway, I'm so sorry for showing up like this."

"No, don't worry about it! I'm glad I get to see you again." I smile signalling for him to come over and give me a hug.

He chuckles, and places his coffee on the counter to tightly hug me. I hold onto him, smiling as he squeezed me tighter.

Somebody clears their throat, and I look up to see Michael standing there. I smile at him, pulling away from Calum, and Calum looks between us.

Michael isn't normally the jealous type, I mean, clearly. He's fine with Ashton and I acting the way we do. Though, he doesn't know Calum.

"Cal, this is Michael, my boyfriend." I tell Calum, handing him his coffee mug again.

"Michael! Hey, I've heard great things." Calum smiles, reaching out to shake Michael's hand.

Michael quickly shakes his hand, "Oh, really? That's interesting, I've heard nothing about you."

"Oh, uh-"

"Michael!" I exclaim.

"What? It's true." He shrugs, walking over to also make himself some coffee.

"I'll, uh, I'll let you two talk." Calum says, backing out of the room.

"Why were you so rude to Calum!" I quietly exclaim, tugging on his shirt to get him to turn and look at me.

"I wasn't trying to. I just don't understand how you're so close with this guy that he just shows up here, and I have never heard of him, like, ever?"

"He's from Seattle. I don't talk about Seattle. I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to hide him."

"Yo, I didn't know Calum was here! Fuck, I shouldn't yell. Hangover." Kyle exclaims as he enters the kitchen, rubbing at his head due to a headache.

"Kyle knows him?" Michael asks, still confused.

"Yeah. We met when they came to visit LA like, almost three months ago." Kyle tells Michael, as he grabs a bottle of water before leaving Michael and I alone again.

Thanks a lot, Kyle.

"What is he talking about?" Michael questions, crossing his arms as he looks to me.

"Uh, well..."

"Kels!"

"Calum and Kiana came for a weekend! That's when she told me she was getting married. I was only going to see them for lunch. Their flight was cancelled and they came by here. Kyle and Nina came in drunk. They didn't know about Cal and Kiana either. They just happened to walk in. I'm so sorry."

He sighs, "I don't understand why you do this."

"Neither do I. It's just- it's how I am. I'm sorry." I tell him, stepping closer to him.

"It's-" Michael pauses, before letting out another sigh and letting me hug him, "It's fine, Kelsey."

"I love you." I tell him, as he pulls away from me.

"I'm going home. I'll see you later." Michael says, before walking right out of the kitchen to the front door. He leaves, slamming the door behind him.

I groan, just falling to the floor and sitting up against the counter. After a few moments of me sulking on the floor, Calum walks in, looking down at me.

"Hi." I mumble, giving him a sad smile.

"I'm so sorry, Kels. I'm gonna head out now. I really didn't mean to cause problems." Calum tells me, placing his mug down onto the counter.

"Wait, Cal." I reach up, waiting for him to help pull me up.

He laughs, grabbing my hand and helping me up.

"Don't leave right away, it's okay. It's not your fault. It's mine." I tell him, weakly smiling.

"I'd love to go out for lunch. Surprisingly, I'm not that hungover. All of my friends are still sleeping, so..."

"Of course, Cal. Let's go."

_______________________

thank u for reading luv y'all I'll be back soon I know y'all prob waiting for that Luke content it's coming I promise