File 29: Relieving a fear

Start from the beginning

Will Solace was teaching archery to the younger campers. Nico sighed and stared fondly at him. Willow looked at him and smiled sadly.

Love brings nothing but pain.

She didn't want to burst his bubble. But she also knew that Will liked him back. From above the balcony, everyone looked at peace. It was like they didn't even know they were at war. It had been months since it started and yet everything and everyone was peaceful.

Too peaceful.

Willow had her suspicions a rousing but kept it at bay. "Will does like you, you know?" Nico sighed and leaned his head on the railing. Willow chuckled and patted his shoulders lightly. "How about this, I ask Will for you and see if he likes you," she whispered to his ear.

The Son of Hades widened his eyes and was about to protest but she had already disappeared. Only the sound of her laughter remained.

"WILLOW!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Daughter of Tartarus pushed open the door with a grin on her face. The others turned their heads to her while Thomas continued surveying the plans.

"Your late,"

Willow shrugged her shoulders and sat beside Tartarus. "By 30 minutes," he looked up and raised an eyebrow. She gave him a grin. "Get used to it," she told him and winked. Thomas rolled his eyes.

"For a speedster, you are really slow," Peter Rouge said. She smirked at him. "Well I wouldn't be too sure about that," she casually held out a wallet and opened it. Peter widened his eyes and then squinted them. "Isn't that my ...," he quickly checked his pocket.

Then cursed. Willow laughed a melodic laughter. She crossed her legs and leaned back while throwing the wallet to him. He caught it and glare at her. "I may or may not have looked through it," she pretended to pick her nails while giving him an innocent look.

Peter huffed and slouched back down on his seat. She chuckled just as the door swung open once again. Nico Di Angelo bursts in and stomped to one of the guests seat. He plopped down and huffed his hair out of his face. Willow grinned and made kissing faces at him. He glared at her while she cackled.

Thomas raised an eyebrow at the both of them but they both ignored him. "Well, as we were saying, Order hasn't attacked in quite some time which arouses suspicions. We are sending a team to scout the area," he told the two new comers.

Willow creased her eyebrows and thought for a moment. "I'll go," they looked at her. Tartarus and Poseidon looked like they wanted to object. What if she got hurt? What if she got captured? Both fathers of the girl thought. Thomas asked her a silent question. She rolled her eyes and nodded her head.

"I can take of myself. Please, I'm over three centuries old," she gestured her hand for them to continue. Thomas looked around the room. "Anyone else?"

Hands immediately shot up. "Apollo, Teresa, Austin, Hermes and Amy," he said. Some other people grumbled. The two fathers of Willow were reluctant to allow her to go on a quest with Apollo and Hermes. But after seeing the look she sent them, they nodded their head reluctantly.

"Okay, tomorrow at dawn, the six of you will travel to his-," he was interrupted by someone working in the palace barging in.

"Milord, someone send this," he lifted the object up to show him. It was a parcel wrapped in cable ties. Willow screamed and jumped onto the table. She started hyperventilating while crying. Everyone looked at her weirdly. Except Tartarus.

He immediately stood up and hugged her soothingly her quietly.

"I'll meet you outside," Thomas told the messenger. He nodded and left the room abruptly. Willow calmed down a little and wasn't on the table anymore but was still scared and shaking. Thomas and Poseidon got worried. What would cause her to have a panic attack?

Tartarus, what happened? Said Primordial looked up at Thomas. She had a panic attack. Something must have activated it. Thomas nodded her head and looked at his sister. She had calmed down but her face was wet with her tears. "You alright 'Low?" She nodded her head and leaned onto Tartarus's shoulder and closed her eyes.

"It's nothing," she whispered loud enough for them to hear. She stood up and left the room while hugging herself. Everyone had gotten a strange look on their face. But one question remained on their minds.

What could have caused the almighty sea warrior be so afraid of?
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1472
I tried to finish this as soon as possible because I'm going overseas for a few days with my family to visit my relatives. So I might not update for maybe a week I guess. If there's wifi or data, I'll update.
Yours sincerely,
Backbiter