File 11: WHAT WHY?

| Thomas POV |

"I need to speak with you," I nodded my head and closed the door and looked at the two awake inside sending them a silent message. They nodded their heads and I closed the door. "I'm hungry," I forgot I was still holding Elly. I chuckled. "We'll get breakfast later," she giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck. When we were far away enough, I asked, "What do you want Artemis?"I stood a few feet away from her. She looked shocked that I knew her. Well, she doesn't know who I am.

"My king has asked us what your intention is for coming to earth," she said and was in a fighting stance. I let my sense run wild and could see her huntresses hiding in the tree. I sighed. "Daddy, who is she?" Elly asked me. Artemis looked at the little girl and told her. "I'm Artemis and have come to see if your Father is a bad man," is she seriously trying to take my daughter to her hunt? I snorted at her. She glared at me and I glared right back. She shrunk back. "Elly, why don't you go back to Vi?" She nodded her head and I let her down. "Can I try the thing that you always do to come home to me?" She asked. I chuckled and nodded my head.

"Be careful," I told her and kissed her head. She closed her eyes and concentrated and disappeared into water vapour. "Smart little girl," I muttered. I stood up and faced Artemis. "Now what do you want and don't think that I do not know that your hunters are hiding on the tree," I told her. They move too much. All of them got down from their tree and I smirked. "Now anything else? If not I have to go back to my daughter," I told them bored.

"Please, I bet you raped a girl and that you stole her daughter away from the Mother," I was fuming. I recognised that voice anywhere. Phoebe. "Stupid huntress. HER MOTHER DIED BECAUSE I WAS NOT FAST ENOUGH!" I shouted at her. I twisted the rings that I always wear and the Twin daggers appeared. Artemis must have recognised that because she faltered. "H-How did you get that?" She stammered. I smirked at her. "None of your business," I told her. And the fight began. Let's just say it was boring.

In less than 5 minutes, FIVE minutes, everyone was injured. I didn't use my powers. This was suppose to wound their pride. "Yay daddy!" I turned to see my little pumpkin running towards me. I opened my arms and she jumped onto me. "Your strong," she said and poked my arms. I chuckled, "Well, I get them from you," she puffed up her chest. I laughed. "Come on Tommy, we're going," Shane said and threw me my bag. I caught it.

"If you want to talk, we do it peacefully," I said not turning around. "That's to all of you too," I said turning to the iris message smirking at the Olympians.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

| Hestia POV |

"That's to all of you too," the leader said. I knew exactly who that was. I smiled to myself as I tended to the flames. He had the same exact confidence. We watched Artemis and her hunters injured and most importantly, they're pride wounded. The leader was kind enough to teleport them back to Olympus. The iris message then faded. "Apollo heal them!" Artemis shouted at him. "Heal them yourself Artemis. You a goddess too do it yourself," he retorted. Everyone was stunned. "What?" He asked.

Artemis looked shocked. She opened and closed her mouth. The three demigods and satyr beside me were trying to hide their laughter. I looked at the and they stopped. I grinned at them and they burst out laughing. "What are you laughing at?" Artemis shouted glaring at them. "That you got your extremely huge ego wounded," the daughter of Bellona, Reyna said and burst out laughing again. Artemis was fuming. "Ah ah ah, you touch a single hair on their body you face me," Aphrodite said mocking her. I smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Well, if that's settled, we should tell them that we would like to talk to them," Hera said with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

| Thomas POV |