File 9: Alexander

200 years later...

| Aeon POV |

As the Guards walked past me, I ran behind them out of the village towards the bright shining castle. It was ridiculous. The king had made his castle fill with the richest things in the world yet he does not even feed his own kingdom. How selfish can he get? I sighed and flicked my hands. I immediately apparated outside of the king's room. There were guards standing outside. He's not as stupid as I thought.

Unfortunately, they were terrible fighters. I took them out in seconds. I wiped the blood off my face and pushed the door open. It startled the king awake. "Who goes there?" He shouted. I smirked at him and pointed him with my sword. "You need not know who I am-," I was interrupted by him. "I ought to know who you are! Guards!" He shouted. I chuckled at his frightened expression. "Do I look like I care? I eliminated any guard within shouting reach," I told him and he was shaking visibly.

"You have been sentenced to death for the things you have done. Any word or action will be used against you. Well, your already dead so what's the point? Toodles!" I told him and slitted his throat in a blink of an eye. I carved my mark on his forehead and left quickly when I heard footsteps. I apparated out of the castle towards the village.

"You did it?" I turned to the kingdom's people and nodded at them. "Thank you! Thank you! What do you go by young man?" An old lady asked me. I smiled at her, "Aeon,"

"Aeon the saviour of Eudora,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~

| Thomas POV |

"It's here! It's here!" Pete exclaimed. Everyone ran towards him and toppled on top of him. I chuckled along with Vivian. "Read it!" Elly exclaimed too. They got off him and he started reading the daily prophet.

"King Stan Eliza Zeffron, ruler of Eudora was assassinated by The man last night. He was slit across the throat by a sword. His symbol, the Omega was on his forehead like every other target he has killed. The people of Eudora rejoiced when they heard that the king was dead. The new ruler, king Bartholomew Henry Mill said this, 'Thank you to him for saving us all from King Stan.' They even got his name! It's... Aeon,"

Everyone looked in awe. I chuckled at their expressions. "Well, if your done getting over your shock, I would like to get started with training," I told them and walked to the training room. I pushed opened the door and walked forward whilst swinging my arms. "What shall I do. What shall I do?" I asked myself. I looked up and saw Elly up there watching me. She waved at me and I waved back.

"How about sword fighting," I said just as a robot came at me. I took out Riptide just in time to defend the attack. Right. Left. Dodge. Lung. And finally to finish it off. The disarming manoeuvre. My blade hit the base of his and I twisted, putting my whole weight into a downward thrust. My sword was in the robot's chest. "Dead," I told to it. I heard that one sarcastic clap.

"It's not like you've never seen me do it before Chaos," I told him and chuckled. "Well it seems the others haven't," He said and put an arm around my shoulder and turned me around. Everyone's jaw was practically dropping on the floor. Everyone except Elly. Well she's been watching me practice for the past years. She's like 210 now I guess but she likes to stay as a 10 year old. I'm over 250. Who am I to judge? She ran up to me and I opened my arms for her to hug.

"Close your mouths. You might catch flies in your mouth," I teased them. Chaos and Elly laughed. We continued our training.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

After training everyone went back to their rooms exhausted. I chuckled at them. The successors were exhausted as well so they said goodbye and left back to their houses. I went to the castle roof. Dangling my legs off the edge. I looked up to the sky and saw Phoenixes soaring above.

I was walking in the woods when I heard a noise. I walked towards it and saw a Phoenix. It was an ocean blue translucent Phoenix. "Hey buddy, what are you doing out here alone?" I asked it. It looked at me warily. I sighed and sat in front of it. "It's alright," that's when I notice it's wing was injured. 

"Hey your injured," I told it. I willed the water to come to me. At first the Phoenix looked frightened. "It's alright, I'm gonna hell you," I told it. I moved the water slowly towards it. The water wrapped around it's injured wing. It healed immediately. The Phoenix stretched out its wings. No wound.

It shot up high and soared up high. It then flew back down onto my shoulder. "What's your name?" I asked while patting his head. Alexander. I swear I jumped at least a feet high. The Phoenix made a laughing noise? I can't tell. I glared at it then rolled my eyes. "Okay Alexander, I call you Alex for short," I told him. He nodded his head.

I am forever in your debt. He said. I shook my head and told it, "No, its alright. I just want to make sure your okay," he tilted his head. Then take this, as a gift. I looked at him confused when I felt a cold metal bracelet around my wrist. I looked down at it and it was a mix of silver, celestial bronze and imperial gold. "Thanks," I told him. This bracelet allows you to call upon me whenever your in danger or well if you want to talk. It also means that we're bonded for life. Great, reassuring.

I looked at it. He's smarter than he looks. I chuckled and nodded my head. We talked for a while more before he disappeared in a flash of fire and I was left alone again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

During when Percy found the Phoenix...

Back on Earth, the Olympians were sitting at the throne room looking between the interaction between the saviour of Olympus and the Phoenix. Artemis was ordered to hunt it down because it was dangerous. But it seems that the two have forged a bond no other beings would be able to.

"You will not kill the Phoenix, Zeus," the lord of the Sea, Poseidon warned his brother. Zeus looked at him. The king of the gods knew very well then to kill the Son of Poseidon and start an unwanted war. More than half the council will side with Poseidon as the boy has down many things for them. "Fine," Zeus grumbled.

They continued watching as he communicated with the Phoenix.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1179
Another chapter done. Sorry for the late update. I'll include Alexander in the story in the later part.
Yours sincerely,
Backbiter